Search results

1. Bar81

WTB: Dungeon Magic PCB

Looking for this game from Taito. If you have one to sell, please pm me. Thanks in advance.
  2. Bar81

FOUND: Dead Connection PCB

Looking for a clean original Dead Connection PCB. Don't need arts, etc. but if it has them great. PM if you have one to sell. Thanks.
  3. Bar81

MVS Mini Marquees

A few mini marquees from from some project I started and stopped years ago. They should all be original (Magician Lord bottom left corner is missing). Anyway I'm going to throw them out unless somebody wants them. All you need to do is PM me with why I should give them to you/you need them...
  4. Bar81

WTB: Knights of the Round PCB

Looking for a clean Knights of the Round PCB (US) (will also consider a desuicided board). Offering a generous price for this.
  5. Bar81

Are all UN Squadron PCBs "repaired" from the factory?

I've noticed that almost(?) all of the PCBs of UN Squadron that I'm seeing have a wire going across right next to the "Area 88" white label. Is this something that was done by Capcom?
  6. Bar81

WTB: UN Squadron PCB

If you have this, please PM me.
  7. Bar81

WTB Hori NEO II Stick

If you have a clean one (with box preferred) please PM me. Thanks.
  8. Bar81

WTB: X-Multiply (Irem M72) PCB (JP) *found*

If you have the following please PM me: (1) X-Mutliply (Irem M72) (JP)
  9. Bar81

WTB: X-Multiply (JP) PCB and CPS 2 Clips

If you have one please PM me. Last PCB I am looking for atm so you will get a good price. Also looking for a set (pair) of CPS2 clips.
  10. Bar81

WTB: AES Metal Slug 3 (JP) Second Print

Looking for the second print of the JP homecart release of Metal Slug 3. If you have one in mint condition with no sunfade please PM me.
  11. Bar81

WTB: Ghouls n Ghosts/Daimakaimura, Ninja Spirit/Saigo No Nindou and R-Type (JP) PCBs

I'm looking for the following PCBs: (1) Daimakaimura/Ghouls n Ghosts (JP - original version not resale); (2) Saigo No Nindou/Ninja Spirit (JP); and (3) R-Type (JP). If you have any of the above please PM me.
  12. Bar81

Did Metal Slug 2nd Mission have a clamshell release in Japan?

I can't find any pictures of a clamshell release of Metal Slug: 2nd Mission in Japan on the Neo Geo Pocket Color. I was hoping someone can confirm whether the above is accurate. edit: original release in cardboard and SNK Best release in a clamshell???
  13. Bar81

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket JP Metal Slug 2nd Mission

Looking for Neo Geo Pocket Color Metal Slug 2nd Mission SNK Best Clamshell release with registration card. Please PM me if you have one.
  14. Bar81

WTB: Daimakaimura/GnG (JP), Saigo No Nindou/Ninja Spirit (JP), Fire Barrel (JP) PCBs

I'm looking for the following PCBs: (1) Daimakaimura/Ghouls n Ghosts (JP - original version not resale); (2) Saigo No Nindou/Ninja Spirit (JP); and (3) Fire Barrel (JP). If you have any of the above please PM me.
  15. Bar81

Who *needs* a mint Nam-1975 MM?

Done with my Neo collection(s) and promised myself I would spread the love by letting someone have this for the price of international shipping:
  16. Bar81

Aero Fighters 3 Makes Retro Magazine

Another reason why magazines, including retro mags, aren't worth wiping your ass with: Apparently, someone is still "debating" the authenticity of this, not to mention a "value" they just pulled out of their ass :rolleyes:
  17. Bar81

WTB: Ninja Spirit, Gate of Doom and Wizard Fire PCBs

Looking for: (1) Ninja Spirit (JP) (2) Gate of Doom (US) (3) Wizard Fire (US) If you have any of the above, please PM me.
  18. Bar81

WTB: JP AES Big Tournament Golf *Name your price*

If you have this game in mint/near mint condition (no sunfade), please PM me and let me know how much you want.
  19. Bar81

FS: Cleaning out my closet - Genesis/Mega Drive, Sega CD/Mega CD, SNES/SFC, SS, PCE

Time to clean out the games I have lying around. I'll be adding stuff over time as I find time to take pictures, etc. Keio Flying Squadron for the Sega CD. Pictures: https://app.box.com/s/gnj5zqmrebu17vkoiqg4 https://app.box.com/s/rztds67p43i4aetzeku5...
  20. Bar81

WTB: JP AES Big Tournament Golf, Blazing Star, Metal Slug and Magician Lord (Carton Box)

Looking for the following JP AES games (mint and no sunfade): (1) Big Tournament Golf (2) Blazing Star (3) Metal Slug (4) Magician Lord (carton box) If you have either, please PM me, a *very* nice price shall be paid.