Search results

1. Z

Can anyone identify this PCB?

I'm trying to identify this PCB I bought in a lot of arcade PCB's and have tried searching for any of the identifying #'s I can find on it, but there is not much to go on.... It's a 2-layer board, and I assume a bootleg of something.
  2. Z

WTB: Nvidia GTX 580 Video Card

Looking to buy a GTX 580 video card so I can SLI with my existing one :)
  3. Z

--SOLD--

--SOLD--
  4. Z

--SOLD--

--SOLD--
  5. Z

FS: Ms Pac-Man PCB w/ Jamma Adapter **SOLD**

**SOLD ON EBAY** I'm selling my Ms Pac-Man PCB, comes with a JAMMA adapter that I made for it. Works just fine and can be put into any Jamma cab with a vertical monitor, or you can use it without the adapter in a pacman/ms pacman cab. International buyers may inquire for shipping costs. I...
  6. Z

WTB: Donkey Kong Country for SNES

Looking for Donkey Kong Country for SNES. Cart only is fine, I don't care what it looks like as long as it plays fine. Looking to spend as little as possible :D Thanks!
  7. Z

FS/FT: Brand New/Sealed XBox 360 Games! CHEAP!

Got some XBox 360 goodies to sell, everything is brand new/sealed. PGR4, Fable 2, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2 ($20 Shipped each) $15 per each additional game if buying more than one. Take all 4 XBox 360 games for $55 shipped in USA or Canada Would also trade all 4 games for Silent Hill 2...
  8. Z

Interest Check: Classic PCB's..Pac-Man, Centipede, Q-Bert, etc..

Hey all, I've got some classic arcade PCB's that I don't have too much interest in and would like to trade for some Jamma boards, MVS carts, or sell for cash. Problem is 90% are untested as I don't have a harness made for any of them, or the time to do so really. The best I could do is take...
  9. Z

WTB: NES 2 (toploading) System **FOUND**

**UPDATE** Found one, thanks guys! *************************** Looking for an Nintendo NES 2 system, the toploading variety. Must be complete with AC adapter and at least one dogbone controller. Let me know what you have, thx! It looks like this :)
  10. Z

FS: MVS Games - Any 5 games for $70 shipped - 20 to choose from

Hi Everyone! I need some extra money quick to help make sure I have enough for x-mas presents, so I'm putting up what's left of my MVS carts as package deals for super low prices! All the carts are in "gamers" condition, nothing mint or perfect, they could use a good cleaning, but they all...
  11. Z

FS: Lots of MVS Carts & Yaton boxes/labels for sale! - NEW LOW PRICES!

*Prices lowered Oct 16, 4:45AM* **BUY 4 CARTS GET THE 5TH FREE! (lowest priced cart will be free)** *NEO MVS Carts for Sale* First things first....about the carts/condition/shipping costs: All the carts are in "gamers" condition, nothing mint or perfect, they could use a good cleaning, but...
  12. Z

FS: Arcade PCB's, mainly JAMMA stuff - **ALL SOLD**

Hi All, Getting rid of some arcade PCB's I don't need, prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Nice discounts for people who would like multiple items. Will charge actual shipping and combine shipments with no problem. If you have any problems with a board let me know and I'll help...
  13. Z

FS: MVS MV-LED Credit Display - NOW $30 Shipped US & CAN

**MV-LED now $30 shipped US & CAN** Hey All! I've got an MV-IC Memory Card reader/Dual Headphone Jack board, and a MV-LED Credit Display for sale. Both items are working 100% and both include all cables. For sale seperately or together. **MV-IC Package has been SOLD to jakeyboy** MV-LED...
  14. Z

FT: My 4-Slot MVS for your 1-Slot MVS **SOLD**

**TRADE HAS BEEN MADE WITH Murray, THANKS ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST** Hey All! I'm looking to trade my 4-slot MVS board for a nice 1-slot board + a little PayPal cash :D Reason being.... I change my games out a lot, and as you all know the 4-slots can be a bit finicky as to needing certain games...
  15. Z

FA: Complete Sega Naomi system with WWF cartridge - Ready to play

Up for auction is a Sega Naomi system with power supply + all necessary boards & cables and a WWF Royal Rumble cart. 3 days only, low starting bid. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270271957117 Make an nice offer and I might be inclined to end the auction early ;) Thanks...
  16. Z

Need help from someone in the UK...

To someone in the UK... Would you be willing to purchase a Lime Green Nintendo DS Lite and have it shipped to me, in jolly old Canada? If you could get the final costs of the DS and shipping, I will gladly pay up front. I would really appreciate any help with this :buttrock:
  17. Z

The "Laptop, GameGear, N64, SNES, GC, Etc.." SALE!

Need some extra cash so I am putting the following items up for sale. Will give preference to people who want to buy multiple items or all of a set. I will charge actual shipping rates, prices do not include shipping. Sega Game Gear Pack - **SOLD LOCALLY** -Comes with AC Adapter, Car...
  18. Z

WTB: Sega Naomi Board

**Found a board!** Thanks Waseem!!
  19. Z

FS: 5 NGPC Games - Moved to eBay

Up for sale is 5 NGPC games that I have doubles of. Games are: Bust a Move Pocket SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium Neo Turf-Masters Pocket Tennis Color Metal Slug 1st Mission As pictured, cartridge and case only. Moved to eBay Thanks! :mr_t:
  20. Z

Non-working (?) Naomi Board for sale - **SOLD PP**

Up for sale is a Sega Naomi board. I don't believe it is working properly, but this is the first Naomi board I've ever owned and have no idea how to fix it, or what may be the matter with it. When turned on it states "Error 01, This Game is Unnacceptable by Main Board" It says this whether I...