Search results

1. mohawk33

Neo Geo Cabinet 2-Slot / Preise in Deutschland???

Hallo zusammen, nach Jahren des MVS-zockens mittels MAK habe ich mich entschlossen, mir ein dedicated Cab zuzulegen. Habt ihr eine Ahnung, was man in Deutschland für ein cab bezahlen sollte in top zustand (nur minimale einbrennungen am monitor). Ich finde natürlich Preise im Netz, aber das ist...
  2. mohawk33

Monitor burns/ MVS cabinet/ assessment

Hey, by looking at this photo would you say, that it is a bad burn in, that needs replacement or is hindering the gaming experience? Is a little burn in normal for an arcade monitor? Haven´t seen it in real life. Just the photo... considering to buy the cabinet... I have no experience with...
  3. mohawk33

MV1F Board in 4-Slot Cabinet

Hey Neo Geo Community, can I use a 1 Slot MV1F board in a 4 Slot-Cabinet (original SNK). Is the Jamma harness in a 4 slot the same as in a 1 Slot cabinet? Help is much appreciated :-)
  4. mohawk33

Metal Slug 2 MVS

Hey! I just got Metal Slug 2 for the MVS. It looks real but 2 chips are missing the Toshiba logo on it. The number on the chips seem right though. The chips i am talking about are 241-S1 and 241 M1. The second board looks exactly the same as the pics on mvs-scans.com...
  5. mohawk33

Stereo Sound on MV1F via Jamma Supergun

Hey everybody, I am using an MV1F with a supergun on the Jamma connection. The MV1F manual says that you should set the MVS board to the mono setting if you are using it in an Jamma cabinet. But if i am switching to stereo setting on the board there seems to be no problem an i get crystal...
  6. mohawk33

Mv-1F with sound/z80 problem

Hey folks, i have a MV-1F with a battery that started to leak. so i removed that battery by just cutting it of(no desoldering)... I did this before testing the board (was afraid that the leaking gets worse), because i didnt have a Supergun/MAK to test it. so i can not say if it worked with the...