Search results

1. K

Beware: Neo Geo Extender Cables!

Guys thanks for the posts. Opened up the DB15 plug to find the oversized male pins on the extender had pushed 2 of the female pins back. Wouldn’t of thought to have checked without the posts.
  2. K

Beware: Neo Geo Extender Cables!

Wasn't sure whether to post it here or under tech support but I wanted to make you all aware of dodgy extenstion cables for your neo geo controller. I bought these of ebay...
  3. K

Please Read - Goal Goal Goal MVS Serial 000006 Kit Box

Guys I recently bought a copy of blazing star MVS and the person who I bought it off sent it in the MVS kit box for goal goal goal. The serial number is 000006. I'm actualy a bit pissed off because I dont feel I can just throw it away. This is no good to me but someone out there will have the...
  4. K

ART OF FIGHTING and FATAL FURY MVS

If anyone has these carts and they want to part with them then please get in touch. UK preffered as I would imagine overseas postage will be quite expensive in relation to the sale price. I am specifically looking for the non EPROM (some officail versions use these) versions of both games. Thanks
  5. K

161 in 1 - Individual Game General Bios Settings

Hi Guys I hope you can help me as I have a question on accessing the individual game bios settings on the 161 in 1 multicart. I have searched the internet to no avail and tried to search the forum. Anyway when I try to alter the difficulty settings for a game using Unibios General Bios Settings...
  6. K

Fatal Fury 2 EEPROM Question

Does anybody know if there are any official SNK Fatal Fury 2 MVS carts which do not have EEPROMs? Also does anybody know if the EEPROMs are present on the home carts? Let me know what you guys know!
  7. K

WANTED : AOF3, RB2 and KOF2001 English

All Its a long shot but worth a try. These are the games I am after in English format please. Art of Fighting 3 Real Bout 2 King of Fighters 2001 If you are in the UK it is advantageous but I am interested to hear from anyone anywhere who would be looking to sell these games. Get in touch...
  8. K

Future Value

As a kid when I was on holiday I used to go into the large arcades that were in existance at the time and marvel over the games. I remember being mesmorised by the Neo Geo intro screen and Art of Fighting intro. I thought it was so cool. Anyway after a long time of internal debate I entered the...