Search results

1. Dreamstate

Watara Supervision and N-Gage - CIB Stuff, Games, Accessories, System.

I have a CIB Watara Supervision with 48 games. 95% are new and sealed. I also have a sealed car charger, a NIB power adapter, and a official carrying case. Looking for offers. I am willing to trade for a large bundle from another system or do just cash or a mixture. Be aware, value is around...
  2. Dreamstate

What's it Worth? Gigawing

I have a chance to get a Gigawing Blue Battery A + B for $210, but shipping is another $40. Is this a good or bad deal? I can't find one like this sold anywhere for reference. Thanks for your input!
  3. Dreamstate

FS: Fightsticks - PS3 Models - 3 to choose From

Ok, I thought I would be happy with just having fight sticks, but I ended up going full on Arcade Machines. I have three to sell. All are in Excellent to Mint condition and work without any issues. Priced to go! First, Tekken 6 Limited Edition Wireless Fightstick. Includes Box, Wireless...
  4. Dreamstate

FS - AES Games - ALL SOLD

Have these AES Games available. No shipping is included, but I will only charge what it cost me. If you pay more that it turns out to be, I'll refund you the difference. I am willing to trade for CPS, CPS2, or Atomiswave stuff. Also, if you have the MVS version of Magician Lord, Ninja...
  5. Dreamstate

Consolized 2-Slot MVS and 161 in 1 issue.

So, I just bought a nice Consolized 2-Slot MVS and when I try to play my 161 in 1, it comes up, I can pick my game, but every game crashes to a memory dump. It does have Universe Bios 3.0. If I let it soft reset, game comes up and plays like a champ. This happens if using it as a console and...
  6. Dreamstate

SOLD

I have two of the Hori Real Arcade Pro VX SA Xbox 360 Fighting Sticks for sale. The first is the standard White Style, Like New, with Box (nothing inside box). The second is the black Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom version. The buttons are scuffed a bit from regular usage (nothing bad) and the...
  7. Dreamstate

Super MVSII and 161 in 1 issue

I think I might have guessed the solution to my problem, but I wanted to get some advice first. I have a smvs2 (blue led) that works perfect with my AES. I have a number of MVS games and no issues. However, I bought a new 161 in 1 from Excellentcom.net and nothing happens when I try to use it...
  8. Dreamstate

Just bought from Excellentcom.net, Great Experience

Just wanted to give a shout out to those guys from Excellentcom.net. Bought a 161 in 1 for $65 plus air shipping. Total of $87.03. Showed up in one week just the way you wanted it. Great communications, pictures of my cart boxed, etc. I read about this from one of the forums here, and I...