Search results

1. phipscube

WTB: Nam 1975 AES JPN Normal Box (not carton).

I would like it to come with Instructions and baggie too. I'm looking for a condition that's somewhere between gamer and NM. Prefer to have one with no tears, cracks or paper creases etc. but will still consider any that have small amounts of damage if its the best I get offered. I would also...
  2. phipscube

Neo Super SNK MVS Convertor plus 2011 Version

I saw this here: - http://www.ic2005.com/shop/product.php?productid=27&cat=11&page=1 And i'm just wondering if anyone has tried one. If so, is it as good as it seems? (100% compatible, no adjustment required).
  3. phipscube

Hi Everyone!

I joined up last May and have been lurking for a while reading up on all the cool mods that can be done, and applying some of them to my AES. And now I decided to introduce myself :) I first Played a Neo Geo MVS that appeared in my local Arcade (Sun Spot) in my original home town of Hull in...
  4. phipscube

Quick n' Easy Power LED Mod.

I decided to put a Power LED in my AES as I have found, as most do, that I can sometimes accidentally leave my system running unawares. I saw some of the awesome Reset button mods that are common for Power LEDs on AES... But they're not really my taste to be honest. They look wow! But I wanted...
  5. phipscube

D.I.Y. BIOS Switch.

Here's a rough guide with photos on how to make your AES switch between original BIOS and a UNIBIOS. If you want to. Took a 40 Pin Socket and snipped pin 2 Add a wire along the inside (also a dab of superglue to stop the pin spinning) This will be for UNIBIOS Pin 2. Add a 15K resistor...
  6. phipscube

What's the optimal Overclock frequency?

I've hacked my AES to run at 16MHz and 12 MHz via a switch. I've found that some games work ok at 16MHz, some have corrupted GFX. I currently only have 1 game that seems to benefit from overclocking, that is Fatal Fury 2. This runs with slight GFX glitches at 16MHz but is bearable. I got...
  7. phipscube

WTB: Metal Slug 2nd Mission Euro version for Neo Geo Pocket Colour

Would like it complete with box, manual etc and in good condition. :)