Search results

1. CollectionKing

KOF2k...Does it really exist?

King of the fighter has been one of my favorite neo geo games over the years since I've started collecting. I've notice there has been a lot of stones or shall I say boulders thrown at this Dion character for scamming a lot of neo geo collectors. But my main point of this thread is to get any...
  2. CollectionKing

Getting Scammed

I can't believe this shit but I have to know did anyone else get screwed by David J. I purchased Neo Turf Masters from him and didn't get what I was hoping for. I received a cart with a neo geo cd sticker, no manual, faded insert. The gold caution sticker was removed in which you can see the...
  3. CollectionKing

WTB Stadium Events Manual

WTB NES Stadium Events Manual. Anyone knows anyone with one? Somehow I can not find mine.:(
  4. CollectionKing

Zuppa Found

Hey, I found an English version of Zuppa for the neo geo in Traders yesterday in Akihabara Japan. Can someone shed some light on the history of this game? Thanks. :multi_co::snack:
  5. CollectionKing

WTB SAMURAI SHOWDOWN SPECIAL (UNFIXED)

Is there anyone willing to part with their Samurai Showdown V Special (Unfixed) please let me know. Thanks.:multi_co:
  6. CollectionKing

WTB Last Blade Series US, KOF 2000 US, ROTD US & Metal Slug 2, 3, 4, & X

I'm looking to purchase these items to add to my collection without breaking the pockets. I hope to see some reasonable prices, instead of $6,000 for a metal slug. Not going to happen. If anyone:snack: has these games lets do business. No time for commenting, just purchasing. Thanks.:multi_co:
  7. CollectionKing

WTB Kizuna Encounter US AES

Any one know of anyone wanting to sell Kizuna Encounter US AES let me know. Thanks.:help: