Search results

1. CaseyTappy

Whats the cheapest JAMMA game that doesn't totally suck?

You have two versions of that test board Sega originally shipped with their empty cabs to avoid tax, the other looks exactly the same and is called Mini Invaders .
  2. CaseyTappy

madman's ultra humble collection

Looks like they only came with the original MVS Slug !
  3. CaseyTappy

Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

And this is how it ended :
  4. CaseyTappy

How viable is war with North Korea during the Trump era?

Trump be like : Kim Jong-un , come out to play, Kim Jong-un come out to playieyeeh .......
  5. CaseyTappy

Post Your Recent Purchases!

An LP record !
  6. CaseyTappy

Some stuff from japan, Garregga , 5 Namco mini cabs, Sega Hangon mini and finally secured a Batrider kit poster .
  7. CaseyTappy

Neo Geo article in The New Yorker

Neo collecting 2017
  8. CaseyTappy

It's totally awesome to sit in, it's on a spring so tilts somewhat backwards and it can turn, you have back support up until the shoulder blades . I have played long snes/megadrive sessions and felt perfectly comfortable . I went for the late 60's early 70's space vibe in the game room , lava...
  9. CaseyTappy

A comfortable chair for the game room to park my lazy ass in while playing console stuff !
  10. CaseyTappy

CaveWich pcb pimping !
  11. CaseyTappy

Validation...

In console stuff I have about a quarter of what KP is showing there and sometimes feel guilty, I'm perfectly fine with the retrofreak console . And here are all my arcade boards nicely displayed as the shelf queen that I am :
  12. CaseyTappy

I received today...

Two ashtrays from Rancor .
  13. CaseyTappy

Out Zone Prototype? What do you think?

As the Outzone conversions where originally Zero Wing boards you might want to consult the ZW manual for any dip settings . http://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-videogames/Z/Zero%20Wing%20pin%20%20DIP.pdf Edit Can't test but just had a look in storage and mine is on setting:
  14. CaseyTappy

Post your cab coin counter values here

Cute : Aero from the NOS german batch :
  15. CaseyTappy

Ibara Kuro board on Ebay !

Not mine and already priced to delirium levels but if you are into rape feel free to enter . http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAVE-Ibara-Kuro-PCB-/231958343920
  16. CaseyTappy

Does anyone have this flyer they can scan for me at 300dpi?

That`s the pop and I uploaded a smaller version to my Photobucket a long time ago but I`m sure I scanned it in higher res. , I will see if I can find that larger file later tonight . Edit : Try this : http://www.megafileupload.com/mkcU/Bakraid_POP.rar
  17. CaseyTappy

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

They are all BL with the option to choose from the start, the highscore can be saved with dip 8. But a nice real Doj isn't much more expensive and a BL rom swap takes a second .