Search results

1. firebrand

MV-4F Address Errors Post Super Cap Mod

Last week I pulled apart the NEO to swap my dead battery with a 1F 5.5v super cap and on re-assembly I started seeing an addressing error about 5 seconds into the attract mode of any/all games. Didn't seem to matter what slot I was loading. I have version 3.1 of the Universe Bios so this data...
  2. firebrand

Anyone Familiar with the Konami 2 Player Beat-Em-Up Mods?

Finally got myself a Turtles in Time board and would like to mod it for a 2 player cab. Don't quite have the room to own a 4 player cab yet so I would like to see how invasive the 2 player mod is and if anyone has knowledge of the mod or could point me towards a site with info.? My first guess...
  3. firebrand

WTB Sam Showdown, KOF98 MVS Kits (US)

Looking for complete matching serial kits of Samurai Showdown and King of Fighters 98. Still working on the collection and would definitely trade up my single SS and KOF98 carts towards kits. PM
  4. firebrand

WTB Complete MVS KITS, Ninja Masters and Samurai Showdown

Looking for complete MVS kits for Ninja Masters and Samurai Showdown (for my collection). Feel free to PM.
  5. firebrand

x4 Slot MVS Game Select Stopped Working :(

Recently my game select button stopped triggering a game switch. The button works and the hardware test shows that it is working but it doesn't do anything. My testing thus far: Swapped back from Unibios to Orignal NEO - No Dice Checked the wire harnesses for connection issues - No Dice...
  6. firebrand

CPS2 Suicide Thoughts and Ideas

Having recently acquired a CPS2 cab with a number of carts that I swapped batteries on I have a question/idea that I'm curious about. Probably a great question for Raz. I love the fact that some great minds have come together to make Phoenixing a viable solution to the CPS suicide. We should...
  7. firebrand

WTB (CPS2-Blue/Green) Giga Wing

If anyone has a blue or green Giga Wing cart that they would like to sell shoot me a PM!! :multi_co:
  8. firebrand

x5 Loose MVS Carts, x1 MVS Kit (see details)

Shipping US only and shipping not included in prices. Loose MVS carts... http://firebrand-arcade.com/images/mvs/img_0622.jpg Puzzle Bobble (SOLD) - $8 - Pretty sure this is a boot and has a fake label. http://firebrand-arcade.com/images/mvs/img_0627.jpg King of Fighters 2000 US (SOLD) (holo) -...
  9. firebrand

WTB Complete Andro Dunos MVS Kit

Looking for a complete Andro Dunos MVS kit in relatively good condition for my collection. PM or Post US transactions only please.
  10. firebrand

Sam Spirits 3 - white vertical lines

Just recently got a Sam Spirits 3 MVS cart that appears to be buggin out on me. I plugged it in and got a screen full of vertical white lines. Having had seen similar behavior on dirty carts I thoroughly cleaned the connections and still no change. Anyone know if I might have some bad roms or...
  11. firebrand

(BOUGHT) WTB Windjammers mvs complete kit

PM if anyone has a really nice Windjammers complete kit they would like to get rid of. I have been looking for a kit of this for a while now.
  12. firebrand

WTB Metal Slug Matching Serialz MVS Kit

Still looking for a complete Metal Slug MVS kit with matching serials. Please PM US residents only please. I do not feel comfortable purchasing outside of the US.
  13. firebrand

WTB Metal Slug 1 Full MVS kit

Looking for a full MVS kit of mslug that is in good condition with matching serialz. PM me. I will be looking for photos of the item and can supply ebay creds. Paypal will be my preferred method of payment. Virginia resident.