Search results

1. Rigel

Windows users, Microsoft called...

Sorry if this topic belongs in unrelated, but I thought it was worthy to go here (even though it's not Neo related). To all the Windows users, a co-worker comes up to me as I'm getting ready to leave work today, and says... "yo, Microsoft called. They said a new virus is coming that spreads...
  2. Rigel

Pix of my supergun

Just thought I would post pictures of my supergun, because I never posted any before. Heheh. <a href="http://www.groose.com/~dan/supergun%20model01-%20wires01.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.groose.com/~dan/supergun%20model01-%20wires01.jpg</a> <a...
  3. Rigel

Question about audio wiring...

I got a question for y'all, I hope someone can help me out here... I'm working on another supergun, and I'm using a JROK RGB encoder (www.jrok.com). My first supergun used a TwoBit encoder (www.twobit.com). So, here's the problem. The TwoBit encoder also did the audio, and the JROK does not...
  4. Rigel

Anyone dealt with Coinop Express?

Has anyone dealt with coinop express? I was thinking of purchasing some things from them. Are they reliable, good service, etc? Sorry if this has been discussed before, but when I tried the search feature, it always came up with a blank white screen.
  5. Rigel

RGB to NTSC converter board...

Is there anyone that can post a link to instructions on how to make an RGB to NTSC converter board for a home-made supergun? I haven't been able to find any on my own searches, perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places. oops, accidentally posted this in the General forum first.
  6. Rigel

Japanese vs American MVS

Okay, I know that the American AES system has more censorship compared to the Japanese AES. But does the American MVS have more censorship than the Japanese MVS? If so, that would be based on the system, not the cart, correct?
  7. Rigel

Questions about Home-Made Superguns...

I was hoping some people who have made their own supergun would be able to give me some replies here. I was wondering what kind of cables you used when connecting the controllers to the JAMMA box? I was originally using computer video cables (15-pins), but I got sick and tired of soldering...
  8. Rigel

Please help with NeoGeo MVS boards...

So I recently bought 4 "broken/non-working" 1-slot NeoGeo MVS boards for $32 USD. Well, turns out that one appears to work fine! Awesome deal already. So the remaining 3 have some problems. I was hoping I can get a hand. One gives the following error message: Backup RAM Error Address Write Read...