Search results

1. D

Genesis re-release

Anyone pick one of these up? I am about to bite the bullet on it, Genesis is my smallest collection, and 60 bucks for 80 games seems like a deal... I'm just curious if it plays well. http://www.amazon.com/Games-Classic-Console-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B0094H8H7I
  2. D

WTB: Sega CD front load

Looking for a working front load Sega cd...
  3. D

The Youth of the Nation (stupidity)

Sorry guys I haven't been around a lot latley been REAL sick. Not many of you know me, but I'm 34, diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. I'm 5'9" and 150 pounds, I am active, and am in good shape...unfortunately, I have bad genes. I have gone through over 3 months of hospital...
  4. D

Need Advice, sold a car, now problems...

I sold my car a week ago. I drove it everyday with no problems, up until 3 days before I sold it. The guy who bought it, got it for his "girlfriend" who didn't even know how to drive stick. We took it for a test drive...no problems. They go to the bank to get the cash. sign the title make...
  5. D

With every death comes a birth?

So my sister-in-law just had a baby girl 2 nights ago, and not even an hour before my wife's uncle got run off the road on his motor cycle, then physically runover afterwards. How does one family be so happy and morn at the same time? Does the old saying actually tell the truth?
  6. D

Car Bums...do you have them???

I couldn't think of a better name, just wondering if these people are all over the place... I live in Delaware, what I think is the trailer park capital of the world. All over the place I see people driving a 50k truck/car living in a 10k trailer. Growing up close to NYC, it was people on...
  7. D

Recommendations for a new laptop...maybe?

I dunno if this is the best place to post this, but my desktop has been collecting dust...due to a shitty internet connection, I haven't spent a lot of time on my desktop and more on my laptop. I would like a light up keyboard, and some more power, but all my shopping has ended up with stick...
  8. D

Remember the 90's Gif

9. D

I'm 33 and my balls are in the water...

when I take a shit... Do I need to worry about this?
  10. D

Any other movies buffs enjoy ripping apart flaws in movies??

I am watching Indian jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal skull...the box in the warehouse in the beginning is "Highly Magnetized" and actually pulls the lights on the ceiling towards the box....however all the guys carrying the box have guns on their backs and no problems.... This in one of...
  11. D

Was there a FB thread or something??

I see that a bunch of you guys have visited each other and talk on FB, was there a thread or something for this, I mean how did everyone get to know one another off this board?
  12. D

New cab...yard sale...don't know where to start.

I picked this cab up from a local yard sale...really needs work...sorry for the bad pic but it was dark out. one side boots up but just resets over and over again. other side...powers up to nothing. I am going to give it a good cleaning as soon as I have time...but is there any info on...
  13. D

PCB adapter, I need your help...

I have searched for a while now, and maybe I am not using the correct terms.... I have a Gaplus/Galaga 3 PCB and I want to play it in a Jamma CAB...I have found alot of pics of what I am looking for, but cant find a place to buy it...I am SURE that some of you know where to get one at a decent...
  14. D

Drunken music, then wonder WTF you were thinking?

Yeah I know messed up title...didn't know what else to call it. Have you ever gotten drunk, and compiled music ( downloaded ) rocked out to it...then burned a CD or added to your ipod...hear the song a couple days later and think what the hell was I thinking?? I go through these spats once in...
  15. D

Slingbox? Anone have one?

See title. I was thinking about getting one, so I can watch TV on my PC, and phone via streaming. Does anyone have one, and if so how do you like it. I just don't want to drop the 200 bucks and have the thing suck.
  16. D

Haven't played anything in a while...looking for something t o get back into

As the title states, I haven't been playing much of anything lately. I miss it, just been busy I guess. I want to get back into something geo again, but I can't think of anything to play. My title selection is pretty damn decent, so does anyone have any suggestions on what to bring me back...
  17. D

Dumb ass candy cab question

Ok so I have been an avid arcade goer for about 25 years. What is the story behind candy cabs...i.e. where did they come from? I grew up in NJ and spent alot of time at boardwalk arcades and NYC arcades ( barcode ) and I have never even seen a candy cab. I must admit I love the look and would...
  18. D

Microsoft scam artists

So Microsoft , I think, has a rather large scam to gain money going on.... I have a 1st gen 360. Only issue I ever faced with it was a "cannot read disc" error once in a blue moon, otherwise no problems. I bought Black Ops yesterday, put the disc in, it forces me to update....start the game...