Search results

1. FrankZappa

FS: God of War Origins Collection Digital Voucher(Two Games) $5

Hey, Pulled this out of my God of War Saga set, don't need these two games (Got them on disc!) Voucher includes: God of War Chains of Olympus, Ghost Of Sparta, DLC contents from GOW Ghost of Sparta (Legionnaire Kratos and Forest of the Forgotten), Video - God of War: Game Directors Live Code...
  2. FrankZappa

Ontario, Canada:Check out E-Games Plus at the Pickering Flea Market

Hey all, I've been working very closely with my friend who owns a couple of video game stores as of late. If you are in the area please do check it out! We got plenty of rare stock and I make sure to do my best to keep the prices honest and fair. New releases are also cheaper than Gamestop...
  3. FrankZappa

Interest Check-Front Mission 1-5+Some sealed games

Hey friends, Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in the following Front Mission 1-5 1-ENG DS 2-JPN PSX(Partial patch available) 3-ENG PSX 4-ENG PS2 5-JPN-PS2(Full translation patch available!) and PSX- Bloody Roar 2-Sealed-Black Label Gundam Battle Assault 2-Sealed PS3 Mass Effect...
  4. FrankZappa

WTB: Rock Band 3 PS3-Game Only

Hey guys, Looking for this title! From what I understand its still very common in gamestops in the US. Its very difficult to find it here. Thanks! Regards Sam
  5. FrankZappa

Batman Arkham City-Catwoman and Joker Map DLC-PS3-Only $5

Hey guys, Got these vouchers! Maybe you are renting the game or got it used! Looking for $10! Maybe you got vouchers for other games and we can trade? :) Thanks for looking! Sam
  6. FrankZappa

Interest Check: Sealed Final Fantasy Tactics Greatest Hits Squaresoft Ver(Pre enix)

Hey friends, Found a box of old stock FFT GHs(Pre enix)! Some even have the little plastic hooks on the back(remember when games were hung like that? :p) I'm thinking $25 plus actual shipping is a fair price based on completed auctions of sealed GH copies(Its lower than any price on ebay)...
  7. FrankZappa

WTB: DLC for Borderlands PS3

Hey guys, Looking for the 4 add ons! Thanks! -Sam
  8. FrankZappa

FS:Uncharted 2 Game Of The Year DLC-$5

Hey guys, finally cracked open my Uncharted 2. I dont play multiplayer much and this DLC seems to be geared towards that. Over $35 worth of DLC! Not sure if it matters but this came from the Canadian Greatest Hits version. Can send digitally or mail out at cost. How does $5 sound? I know my...
  9. FrankZappa

wtb: Fallout 3 GOTY PS3

Looking for the GOTY ver! Thanks
  10. FrankZappa

Anyone on PSN still play Super Street Figher IV

Hey guys just got a PS3 and picked up this game. I heard AE has some balancing issues so I thought that perhaps some are still playing this? I'd love to vs you guys, I have never played any version of 4 before so it will be great practice for me!(as long as you a patient and dont mind winning...
  11. FrankZappa

wtb: Red Dead Redemption and Uncharted 2 PS3

Hey guys, just got a PS3 and I would like these two games. Thanks!
  12. FrankZappa

Getter Robo Daikessen!-PS1 Import EX+

One of the lesser known SRPGs on the PS1! Getter Robo Daikessen is a really awesome treat for Mech fans. With some of the better 3D graphics for a mech based game on PS1 combined with good old fashion SRPG game play(and a really good "Gattai License" mini game to boot!) makes this a worthy game...
  13. FrankZappa

How much do we know about the MOTW II?

Hey guys, If I recall correctly the game was suppose to be around 70% done back in 2004/5. Its strange that we still dont have any screenshots(other than the one with a Mr.Karate-Ryo like guy with Marco). Is there any information about this lost title? We know so much about certain...
  14. FrankZappa

WTB:Dragon Quest DS games

Hello friends, I'm looking for Dragon Quest IV, V and VI for the DS. Looking to grab them for as cheap as possible. So if you happen to have a loose cart or anything like that I would definitely be interested! Thanks :)
  15. FrankZappa

WTT: Sealed US Legend of Mana for JPN/US PS2 KOFs

Hey friends, Im hungry for some KOFs! I got a sealed US Legend of Man for the ps1 that I'd like to trade for the following. Any two of these: (Used but as mint as possible please) King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match JPN(normal ver) King Of Fighters 2003(English or JPN version doesnt matter)...
  16. FrankZappa

wtb: Megaman/Rockman X2 SNES/SFC

Hey friends, Im looking for a loose cart of this title. Either the Jpn or US version is fine. Doesnt matter if the label is torn etc. Just looking for this on the cheap really! I have US copies of MMX1 and X3 so I really just want to have some sort of version of X2! Help a bro out! :p Thanks! Sam
  17. FrankZappa

IC: Sealed Legend of Mana PS1, Sealed Megaman Gamecube

Hey friends, I got a few sealed games that I would like to sell, I have no idea if anyone is interested in them though! PS1: Legend of Mana(sealed with french-canadian manual) Final Fantasy Tactics(GH) GBA: Mario and Luigi RPG-Players Choice(Box a little crushed on the top) Gamecube: Megaman...
  18. FrankZappa

DVD help:Once Upon A Time In The West

Hi guys, I know we got some western fans in here(or just plain old movie fans!) I am under the impression that the 2010 dvd release version of this film is the 145 minute US edit. I already own the 2-disc "international" edit DVD so I'd love to see this version of the film. Any idea if this is...
  19. FrankZappa

Your fave Miles Davis electric/fusion-era Album?

Hey guys, I've been relistening to all my Miles Davis lps recently, without a doubt one of the greatest talents of our time. All his periods of music(be bop, modial jazz etc) are amazing and without a doubt he is a pioneer in all of them("'Round Midnight" and "Kind of Blue" comes to mind). His...
  20. FrankZappa

Wanted: Various Mech Anime DVDs+some import games for sale

Hello, I'm looking for the following Gunbuster Votoms(the cheap 2 disc re releases, wont turn down the singe discs if they are priced right though) Various Gundam series Big O Aura Battler Dunbine Patlabor Movie I and II +More I need to upgrade from fan-subs/VHS taps. So please shoot me a...