Search results

1. B

MV4F - why was resistor net was connected to single SN74 IC?

Bought this years ago and it worked decently on my supergun, having all 4 slots full sometimes was problematic (not booting certain carts, glitches). I noticed this resistor net (bus?) when I first got the board but didn't think much of it. Googling around leads me to believe these IC's are...
  2. B

WTB Shock Troopers 2 MVS

No boots of course, would prefer just the cart or a shockbox with art, not looking to pay for a full kit. I'll repost a price range after I do some more research but not looking to go over $100 (I hope it hasn't gone past that). Shipping would be to 60130 edit: so i couldn't find a recently...
  3. B

4 slot is finnicky

My 4 slot is very finicky. I've only once or twice been able to get it to boot with all 4 slots full. Either the picture will roll and speakers will click, or picture will just kind of roll what almost looks like the crosshatch screen but its just a bit of blue. Setup is mvs 4 slot -> mvs to...
  4. B

edit: found, please close.

edit: found, please close.
  5. B

Neo controller extension in db-15 port?

Will a neo geo controller extension cord fit in a db-15 port enough to make contact? And are they snug at all? Going to be rigging up a nes contoller->famicom ext port cable, cleanest way to do It i think would be to fit it all in a db-15 hood and use the neo extension to connect the db-15 port...
  6. B

Supergun - upgrading from 1 slot to 4 slot questions

Right now I am a running MV-1f with my home built supergun. It is powered using a pc power supply with both 5v and 12v hooked up. It is wired close to jamma standard, the only difference being the audio is wired a bit differently to take advantage of the mv-1f stereo, without looking at it I...
  7. B

WTB: MV-1F

My supergun is almost finished so now I need the board. Looking for a decent MV-1F, unibios a plus but not required. US only please, I have paypal. I don't have any trader rep here, I have a minimal amount on nintendoage and racketboy under the same name, ~100 on ebay under vershak.
  8. B

The future is, me being broke.

New member here. Wall of text warning, tl;dr = I like Neo Geo. I first saw a 4 slot around the time killer instinct was new in arcades. It had Samurai Shodown, 3 count bout, 8 man, and probably baseball stars. Needless to say as a ~14 year old I was blown away. As a home system was...