Search results

1. yori2004

FS: SNK flyers & brochures

PM answered. I confirm I take the lot.
  2. yori2004

Hi, I take the lot if it's still available.
  3. yori2004

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

Here is the OST of Hebereke No Pair Pair War included in the limited edition of the Sunsoft book: https://1fichier.com/?gst3pp9s128ysp51mpzc
  4. yori2004

Black Finger Jet

Famitsu uploaded a video with better quality: Game is at less 10% of development. The boss is inspired by this kid toy: It looks pretty good and fun. Meeher, Hiya and Akio on the same game, that's a miracle. There's a long interview on Famitsu. This a spiritual sequel to Metal Slug by the...
  5. yori2004

$300k Kizuna Encounter Euro AES over at the NeoStore

This explanation is only a mockup of several facts. SNK has always returned unsold products, relabeled US game into Japanese, or repurposed chips for another game. Oda had said in an interview that the main reason for Kizuna's low numbers is that the cartridges were built from unsold Savage...
  6. yori2004

@Shito The joining year gives no other information than the joining year. And seniority in this hobby has never determined the level of knowledge. The list is attached to the TRO and other complaints. It is not limited to NGF. If you ever look at the complaint against NGF, you will see NGF's...
  7. yori2004

There is no available data on the quantities of games produced by SNK, only sales estimates for some of them in magazines and some official data in specialized magazines, like Game Machine. The authenticity of the existence of this game comes first from about two German and French video game...
  8. yori2004

The link works, you can download the file.
  9. yori2004

Hi, how much would be shipping to France?
  10. yori2004

RoU2022 was weird. He spent his time uploading and deleting videos. He also checked the compatibility of the roms with several emulators and never intended to make the games available. The release of roms would have also gone hand in hand with the sale of AES bootlegs. Nonetheless, he...
  11. yori2004

RoU2022 deleted his Twitter account and Youtube channel on March 11. I uploaded his videos posted on the forum, Twitter and Youtube. So there are duplicates. I've added Twitter screenshots and Dunkstar screenshots posted by Supergun to the archive. Some videos are very dark, because RoU2022...