Search results

1. Marco's Arms Dealer

Price Check on NGP Games

These games been sitting in my room doing nothing and I realize I am no longer a collector of Neo Geo Items. All have Instruction Books and Clamshells. I have Fatal Fury 1st Contact Puzzle Bobble mini - Japan Metal Slug 1 and 2 Biomotor Unitron Faselei! Sonic Cotton Match of the Millennium...
  2. Marco's Arms Dealer

360 and HDTV

....yeah...I just got my HDTV and I had 360 for about three months. I felt like those three months were just a waste and I feel retarded for not have a HDTV. Better days are here for me.
  3. Marco's Arms Dealer

anyone think Samsung LN-T3253H 32" is good or is there something better

yeah I am looking forward to removing my 20" brick t.v. out of my room. I been reading reviews, from here and there, this T.v. was commented alot, I am looking for a 32" nothing bigger nothing smaller. Anyone got any better recommendations or is this the 32" god? yeah just playing 360 only in...
  4. Marco's Arms Dealer

PS:U, maybe getting into it.

So anyone here in this forum play this game if so is it still alive in the xbox live area, or just a rental and play the story mode for Phantasy Star. oh yeah is it worth 10 bucks a month? So far for me pros and cons fer story. Pros: on the fly equips/items palette is pretty awesome, it's...
  5. Marco's Arms Dealer

Xbox Live fer the 360

I was reading the xbox live in silver and gold, so for silver you can play all the multiplayer games or am I on crack and need to get gold? Nub powah, M-A-D
  6. Marco's Arms Dealer

Xbox 360 wireless

Hey all, got on a question, I was wondering what is better to buy and if indeed works or worked better? Microsoft $100 wireless or some third party USB wireless. Some punk at wal-mart told me third parties said they are weaker for the 360 and lags after 15mins for 2mins then goes back to...
  7. Marco's Arms Dealer

5 years in the making and I need help.

When I lived in Vegas, I was collecting MVS games, to get to my goal of owning a cabinet, back then I was a moron working at a movie theater. Now, I am still a moron but with a job with benefits and better pay, and getting my taxes soon so why not complete my dream in owning a MVS cabinet...
  8. Marco's Arms Dealer

I broke down and got myself a LCD flat screen

christ this thing is bright as hell, then my old 17 inch sony, got an Acer 19 inch AL1914 fer $270 it's has an alright refresh, just wondering now I ever lived without this. I am like a geek in a candy store and also got a gig stick of ram, x700 radeon(it's in my xpress slot), a trackball (down...
  9. Marco's Arms Dealer

I feel great...

http://www.youtube.com/?v=a9Vn_IkvbGI I know most of you seen this but just wondering if Nutrigrain can make you feel that great?
  10. Marco's Arms Dealer

hey Phoenix AC problem

did you have a guy called Derwin living in your town....cause he talked about Alaska when I first met him.
  11. Marco's Arms Dealer

WOO! PSP POST!

oh snap! I just posted on my PSP! M-A-D :loco:
  12. Marco's Arms Dealer

AC:WW Friend Code List

AC:WW FC List (updated 1-24-06) Ok, here it goes, I am making first post list. If there were problems I put a bubble next to your name and about the problem, if anyone is having problems with anyone in this group, please post it and I'll make a black list. Marco's Arms Dealer Name: Tj Town...
  13. Marco's Arms Dealer

WTB PS2 Gitaroo man..

at a cheap price, CD only that's ok better not have scratch marks, I am not paying some SOB on ebay or amazon at their @$$ f*** price, that is just preying there. Oh well shoot me a PM and tell me the price.
  14. Marco's Arms Dealer

How do I do DVD to my PSP?

I do I put my movies from my dvds into my PSP?
  15. Marco's Arms Dealer

Max Media Manager

just wondering if this is a good one, how long do converting video usually take, or did I just get this for the wire?
  16. Marco's Arms Dealer

Can ya change the desktop picture of a PSP?

well the question is on the title, so can ya, because I like that metal gear acid one.
  17. Marco's Arms Dealer

I got the USB connector for the PSP and now...

what should I download for the PSP and can you link me to the stuff.
  18. Marco's Arms Dealer

Wireless network I NEED HELP

I thought having this topic would be noticed with more ease. ok, I am having a error for the network settings, I did the SSID right, Wep right(unless I need ":" in it), but the error number I was getting is "A connection error has Occurred. (80410D09)" The playstation US has no FAQs on PSP yet...
  19. Marco's Arms Dealer

I just watched a few moments of Volcano High again on MTV...

....my eyes started to bleed. I know this is a VERY OLD topic but it just came on today....why is it so horrible...even if I didn't see the original it still horrible...it just so scary to watch it...why didn't MTV burn it's only copy yet? OH GOD IT BURNS! Tom
  20. Marco's Arms Dealer

Well my PS2 took the big...

shit and went to heaven...I was getting all ready to play NBA Street vol.3 first my Ps2 didn't recognize it, so after couple tries and frustration, I decide to put a no scratch dvd ...no go...then a music CD boy that took awhile to read...then I decided to put the game in again cause I am...