Recent content by youkun

1. Y

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

Yes, I don't create subfolders, I put the CD title folder in the root. Perhaps there is a limit on the number of displays or a limit on the number of files. I'm sad because a 32GB microSD isn't enough to fit everything about 4GB. If at least 64GB shows everything, one microSD will fit everything.
  2. Y

thank you for your reply. I'm trying with 64GB and 128GB now. There are 53 folders and 329 Neo files.
  3. Y

Thank you for teaching. I tried it, but NeoSD didn't recognize the folder. Specifically, I created a folder called a-n and put more than half of the Neo files in it, but it disappears. The folder itself does not appear in the menu either. As you say, it is possible that the number displayed has...
  4. Y

I also tried that, but after all, the ones starting with W are displayed, but the ones after X are not displayed. For example, xenocrisis and zupapa are not displayed. I see it when I delete other things to reduce the capacity. There may be a difference between PRO and non-PRO. .. .. I tried it...
  5. Y

I bought 128GB Samsung EVO Plus and tried it with some format software that I was taught. But the result was the same. When using your SD card, are all the registered titles displayed? Perhaps some titles are missing. When I transfer all the titles to an empty SD at once, the titles starting...
  6. Y

My stuff is the latest firmware. I have a number of other Terraonion machines, but they are compatible with high capacity SD cards from the beginning. The manual stated that NeoSD is up to 32GB, but I need about 40GB if I include everything that supports it, so I thought that NeoSD would...
  7. Y

Thank you for the information. However, I did that combination, but the result did not change. What SD card are you using? It's not a format issue, it feels like NeoSD PRO MVS is controlling it so that it doesn't recognize more than 32GB of data. There may be a problem with my 64GB SD card...
  8. Y

I tried using it and the results didn't change. .. .. ..
  9. Y

Thank you for your quick reply. I use SanDisk Ultra 64G. ・ IO DATA Hard Disk Formatter ・ AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.6 I used. I got an error in Fat32Formatter. What software do you format with? There are 53 CD game folders and 327 neo files. 380 in total
  10. Y

I tried a 64GB SD card. I set it to FAT32 and tried it several times, but it doesn't seem to recognize more than 32GB. I don't see anything larger than 32GB in the list. When I transfer all the files at once, the menu only shows up to W, not after X. If I add something that already has up to...
  11. Y

Thank you for the good information! I think that 64GB will fit all, so I will try it as soon as I have time.
  12. Y

I could finally do it using another PC or using various zips. I was able to create 264 neo files. Is this correct for all registered in NeoBuilder? Can't convert lasthope? I also want to put in all the supported NeoGeoCDs, but 32GB isn't enough. The NeoSD manual says that it supports SD cards...
  13. Y

Thanks for the reply! I have a set of FB Alpha 0.97.39 and a set of Ghostware so I tried it but I get some errors. I want you to upload a set of .neo. I read in a past thread that there is a set of 259 + 18 = 277. I'm sorry to say selfishness. I wish I had seen this thread earlier. .. ..
  14. Y

I previously purchased NeoSD PRO MVS. However, I couldn't touch it because I didn't have time. Since I had time for the year-end and New Year holidays, I immediately converted it with NeoBuilder UI, but I got an error. Could you please restore the # 44 link?