Recent content by Yodd

1. Yodd

Super HD System 3 Pro

Anyone who has emailed us with issues has been responded to. And that's as of last night too. emailing us and then ranting and raving a couple hours later on Facebook doesn't help any.
  2. Yodd

Retro-computing Thread

Depending on the condition of the SC1224, I would be interested in it.
  3. Yodd

OSSC replacement cases

Not currently at this time.
  4. Yodd

OSSC replacement cases

Thanks Bob! Order will ship in a couple days.
  5. Yodd

OSSC replacement cases

Hola! With the launch of my design shop, Retro Frog, I have just recently released a replacement case for the OSSC. https://retrofrog.net/products/ossc-replacement-case Available in matte black and includes the hardware to assemble them. Ventilation top and bottom of the case to keep...
  6. Yodd

Post Your Recent Purchases!

:cool:
  7. Yodd

SSD3: anyone else have issues with ACD games?

Sounds like a defective unit. I would have them test and swap out if needed.
  8. Yodd

NeoSaveKeepa - a case for your NeoSaveMasta memory card

No. Only the newer (2016 +) NSM cards.
  9. Yodd

No. Fram isn’t affected by magnetism.
  10. Yodd

NeoSaveKeepa is available for order now: https://retrofrog.net/products/neosavekeepa-magnetic-storage-case-for-your-neosavemasta-memory-card-for-neo-geo
  11. Yodd

A new consolized MVS has dropped, the "Open MVS" AKA "OMVS"

I'm part of the test group for the OMVS and I have one word to describe it: quality. Dynamite RGB video and stellar audio. It's well built and inexpensive for what it gives you. I've had it for a while now and it's a fantastic bargain.
  12. Yodd

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Follow us on Twitter as we will announce when more are available.
  13. Yodd

SSDS3 Revision A- Should I sell or Modify?

There is a massive difference between the newest revision and the older ones. If you are still hearing the same identical noise, you might want to look at other stuff in your setup to possibly be causing it. I would look at console PSU (many 3rd party ones are total trash), cables (if using...
  14. Yodd

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

We aren't sure yet. The are really costly to produce. If the demand is there, I'm sure we will look into it.