Recent content by Yes Boss!

1. Y

DELETE Group Buy: XRGB-mini Framemeister

billbrasky, You can do better than Solaris on price. About $335.00 delivered per unit. You would need about ten orders and would have to go through amazon.co.jp. Here is how it works: $3050.00 -- 10 Minis @ $305 (after exchange) $ 150.00 -- Tenso forwarding and EMS fee for all ten. They go...
  2. Y

IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

Yep, good for monies in two weeks.
  3. Y

IC: East Coast Candy Cab Group Buy!!

N80G80, Put me down for One NAC if they are still available. I'm down in Frederick MD so pretty close.
  4. Y

Horizontal Hold on Egret 3 too sensitive and not stable...

Thanks. I did try that and still no help. Could I have messed something up while rotating...like the neck or something. I did plug in another fingerboard from a different trisync and still the same so that is not the problem. Here is my chassis below. Anybody know what that little white...
  5. Y

Horizontal Hold on Egret 3 too sensitive and not stable...

I rotated the monitor on my Egret 3 and now the pot settings are extremely sensitive. Horizontal Hold is not stable. Not sure if I unplugged something by accident. Anybody have any suggestions? It is a Tri-sync.
  6. Y

updated for sale thread w/ NEW pics sf4 egret 3 cvs2 ect

Too rich for my blood. I wish I could have though. My plan is to still get an Egret II down the line but this seemed like a pretty sexy unit. Thanks prosper1ne for all the help!
  7. Y

updated for sale thread w/ NEW pics sf4 egret 3 cvs2 ect

PMed about the Egret. I asked what the price to ship was but now I see you are in Northern California and I'd be able to pick it up. PM if still available.
  8. Y

Monitor help

I'm having trouble getting my new replacement monitor to function properly in my Astro City. Here is where I'm at: I've taken the old Nanao out and replaced it with a Tri-mode Neiman Display. I'm currently trying to wire the 15 pin adapter so that I can use CGA/EGA through the on-board VGA...