Recent content by xb74

1. xb74

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

I cant fathom people pre-ordering games under any circumstances other than the very occasional "highly limited quantities" scenario. Even then the same arguments against pre-ordering apply... I will stop sidetracking this thread and make a new one for discussion. Very happy the KOF15 is doing...
  2. xb74

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/kotaku.com/stop-preordering-video-games-5909105/amp Every (bad) practise we have witnessed change over the gaming generations for the consumer can be traced back to the advent of pre-orders. Retailer specific costumes, missions etc. Games being shipped broken.
  3. xb74

Remember, friends dont let friends pre-order games.
  4. xb74

Microsoft buying Activision blizzard for 68.7 billion

Thats exactly what they need to do for their D2 playerbase - delay their minor, empty DLC's even more so by splitting their workforce to other flights of fancy.
  5. xb74

I am trying really hard to get hyped and find reasons to play this, but just, cannot. Once it gets released, perhaps a better look overall at the mechanics and character workings will entice me.
  6. xb74

Saw this and thought, yep thats accurate.
  7. xb74

A lot of Halo die hards detest H4, so that opinion is well travelled. I cant agree with that sentiment though. Campaign had new enemies (finally) and multiplayer was tighter. (BTW - On MCC, H4 multiplayer shines)
  8. xb74

Why AES joystick balls crack

That is a unicorn to be sure!
  9. xb74

Why AES joystick balls crack

The cracks have never affected the integrity of the ball in my experience.
  10. xb74

There better be some (more) good games coming to XSX now.
  11. xb74

Neo Geo advertisement pictures

Does anyone know of a singular site to get high res copies of the NG advertisements that would be present in the game mags of old or found on arcade walls? Cheers for any help.
  12. xb74

Happy Birthday Geddon_jt

HBD mate!
  13. xb74

the 3DO M2 SDK source code...and I am releasing it

Good job, a great thing to do for all gamers!