Recent content by westtrade

1. westtrade

WTB: Atomiswave Taitio Amplifier

Looking for a atomiswave taitio amplifier. Looks like this: Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks
  2. westtrade

Sold: Sega Board Master Supergun

Up for sale is a Sega Board Master Supergun in great shape. The Board Master has been used exactly one time to comfirm that it works correctly. Price: $650.00 Shipped in U.S. $675.00 Shipped to Canada $700.00 Shipped Worldwide Pay Pal payment as a gift or you pay the fee(4%).
  3. westtrade

Capcom CPS Arcade Game Cases

So I was taking a look at games in my arcade collection, trying to get things in order for the new year. I saw that my CPS games were just sitting on a shelf. This got me thinking, why are they not in cases like all my other arcade games? After taking a search on google, I saw that no one had...
  4. westtrade

Sold - Sega Naomi & Guilty Gear X with Marquee and Move Strips

Sega Naomi & Guilty Gear X with Marquee and Move Strips. Price $225 Shipped. Pay Pal Payment with gift option or add 4% for fees. Thanks. Pic:
  5. westtrade

WTB: JVS PSU -> System 246 Power Adapter

Looking for the connector that is in the red box in the Pic below. If you have one for sale, let me know.
  6. westtrade

Arcade Infinity selling off their Arcade cabinets

Just found out that Arcade Infinity in Rowland Heights, CA will be closing it's doors on February 26th. As such all machines and equipment at the location will be for sale in the coming weeks. IF any one needs a cab or two, it worth checking out...
  7. westtrade

Tatsunoko V.S. Capcom Arcade Kit

Up for sale is Tatsunoko VS Capcom. Comes with Tatsunoko V.S. Capcom motherboard, Power Supply, Arcade flyers, Poster and Move list strips. Price $600 shipped in the U.S. & Canada - offers welcome Price $650 shipped anywhere else - offers welcome Pay Pal only. Gift or add 4% for fee If you...
  8. westtrade

Radilgy NOA - Sega Naomi Cart Kit

Up for sale is Radilgy NOA Comes with Radilgy NOA, Serial Number stickers, Game Manual and Move list strip. Price $300 shipped in the U.S. - offers welcome Pay Pal only. Gift or add 4% for fee **Note - No bios chips are included in this sale. If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks...
  9. westtrade

FS: King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Hero PGM2 complete kit

Up for sale is King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Hero on the PGM 2 system. Comes with King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Hero, PGM 2 motherboard, Game Manual and move list strips. Price $600 shipped in the U.S. & Canada - offers welcome Price $650 shipped anywhere else - offers welcome...
  10. westtrade

WTB Super Street Fighter IV AE

If you have it for sale let me know.
  11. westtrade

Sega Sun Power Supply - Found

If any one has one for sale, let me know.
  12. westtrade

WTB: KOF Maximum Impact: Regulation A or A2 Type X2 - Found

Send me a PM if you have either version for sale. Thanks
  13. westtrade

WTB: King of Fighters 13 Type X2

Let me know if you have it for sale.
  14. westtrade

FS: King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Hero PGM2 complete kit - On Hold for someone

Up for sale is King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Hero on the PGM 2 system. Comes with King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match Hero, PGM 2 motherboard, Game Manual and move list strips. Price $600 shipped in the U.S. - offers welcome Pay Pal only. Gift or add 4% for fee Thanks.
  15. westtrade

Found: Tekken 6 pcb with USB Dongle

Looking for either Tekken 6 or Tekken 6 BR with: Main board with hard disk USB Dongle I/O board cables Thanks, westtrade