Recent content by VidKidz

1. V

Japanese marquees/paperwork (Pooyan, Space Invaders DX, Konami 80's Arcade Gallery)

I stumbled across these today and forgot I even had them. All of them came from Japan during various buying sprees. PM if you have any questions. Shipping $5. Paypal accepted as gift or add 3%. Konami 80's Arcade Gallery marquee, control panel insert and full manual (all are original items...
  2. V

FS: Taito G-Net Space Invaders 25th Anniversary PCB (NOT the one with Qix)

This is NOT the US version with Qix - this is the much rarer Japan-only 25th Anniversary Taito G-Net kit with 6 original versions of Space Invaders, and 2 all new 3-D color and mono version exclusive to this release - includes G-Net motherboard, SI anniversary cartridge, color "marquee" artwork...
  3. V

FS: Konami Windy 1 29" JAMMA cabinet -- Western PA

With mixed emotions I put up my Konami Windy 1 29" JAMMA cabinet. I bought this in 2003/2004 and it's been the one cabinet I've held onto when all others have come and gone. I think this is as complete as you'll find and in about as nice original condition as you can get. The only ones I've...
  4. V

Price check - Naomi 1 complete NetDIMM set up

Tested/fully working Naomi 1 set up (US BIOS rev "G") with 512MB NetDIMM running v3.17. I had a GD-Rom on it but sold it off since Netbooting works like a charm -- didn't see the need to keep the GD around anymore. Includes the main Naomi 1 motherboard, JAMMA I/O PCB, power supply...
  5. V

Sega Naomi Compact Flash ... why?

I'm trying to figure out what makes the CF setup worth the money. Why not just netboot and save the money that you would be spending on the CF reader and the cards..? Is there something that I am missing? Thx
  6. V

FS: Naomi 1 stuff

Shipping is additional. Paypal gift or add 4%. Metal Naomi 1 case (World Series Baseball style) - no top cover - $10 Naomi 1 "E" BIOS chip - tested/working - $10 GD-ROM - DOA (gets no power) -- good for parts -- $25 Audio PCB - tested/working - $30 World Series Baseball/Dynamite...
  7. V

WTD: Naomi sound wiring

I went to install my Naomi 1 setup into my Windy cabinet and realized that I am missing a section of the wiring from the "complete" Naomi set up that I had bought recently. I need the small section of wiring that connects the audio board to the Sega JAMMA I/O board. Sound board side looks...
  8. V

Windy 1 to 31khz?

I have a Windy 1 cabinet that currently is 15/24khz. I'd like to upgrade it to 15/24/31khz or 15/31khz with autosync. Does anyone know if this is possible with just a chassis swap or does the entire monitor need replaced? thx
  9. V

Naomi JAMMA I/O's - should I spend the $$ on a Capcom or black box Sega version?

My plain Jane Naomi JAMMA interface is acting up -- it works fine some times and other times nothing will load due to a I/O not found error. There is no rhyme or reason to why it works one time and not the next. I've been looking for a replacement to no avail. I can, however, find the Capcom...
  10. V

WTB: Sega Naomi JAMMA I/O or Capcom I/O

Got one -- thanks!
  11. V

FS: Naomi DIMM board

This is a normal Naomi DIMM for use with a GD-ROM set up. Tested/working. Very nice condition. $65 shipped in the US. Paypal using gift option or add 4%. If you need a Net DIMM, I have one of those available as well in another post - PM me.
  12. V

FS: Sega Naomi Net DIMM

Tested/working. Includes v3.17 firmware. 512MB installed. $150 shipped in the USA - Paypal using gift or add 4%. Thanks
  13. V

FS: Naomi Dynamite/World Series Baseball Japanese-spec analogue control panel

I bought a bunch of Naomi control panels from Japan recently. At some point I want to add World Series Baseball and Dynamite baseball to my collection, so while I was on a buying spree, I picked up one of these. Fearing that the panel I bought would be missing something, I decided to play it...
  14. V

[PRICE CHECK] - Naomi Dynamite Baseball 2P control panels

Am curious what the market is on these? Thx
  15. V

WTB: Naomi 1 or 2 system

I am looking for a complete Naomi 1 or 2 system -- must have all wiring and components (audio, power, I/O, etc). The Naomi 1 needs to have BIOS E or above -- the Naomi 2 needs to have BIOS A or above as I plan to add a GD-ROM setup to whichever system I buy. I would prefer to buy from someone...