Recent content by TotalMoop

1. TotalMoop

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Interesting.. I'll be keeping an eye on this! Cheers for the link!
  2. TotalMoop

Razoola to cease selling the Unibios?

Hope you have a fast recovery. Take it easy Raz
  3. TotalMoop

How do you make a Dreamcast region free?

Dreamcast mod Chips have been around almost as long as the console itself.. These made them region free and also launch CDr's The 4 Chip mod was the most popular before region free bios became an option. http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/dreamcast-4-wire-mod-chip-install/
  4. TotalMoop

NEOSD AES Support thread !

EDIT: Thread cant have fully loaded when I replied.
  5. TotalMoop

Nothing says "THANK YOU"... as...

This wont end well.... Just sayin
  6. TotalMoop

Hyper Neo Geo 64 + Buriki Oke booting issue!

Not an expert but humming could be related to Power Regulator failing.
  7. TotalMoop

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

I think it's certainly a NeoSD firmware thing as it's not allowing the SoftDip setting to be changed when the UniBios is set as MVS mode. I'm sure the NeoSD guys will sort it. Just worth it being known that it doesnt work with UniBios for now.
  8. TotalMoop

It certainly looks like UniBios is the problem. Not a problem as I can change the Soft-Dips in Unibios but would have been nice to use the NeoSD GUI instead.. (Even better if it saved the changes for next run!) Cheers NeoDev. (Edit) - I can actually select the grey'd out soft-dips settings but...
  9. TotalMoop

As per my original post, I have set the Unibios to Arcade-USA. Unibios allows me to change Soft-Dips but in NeoSD they are grey'd out still..
  10. TotalMoop

I dont quite understand MVS Mode? Where is this setting.. bare in mind I'm using UniBios 3.3 and not the modes of the NeoSD
  11. TotalMoop

OK.. Upgraded firmware. Set UniBios to USA - Arcade. SoftDips are still grey'd out. How do I use soft dips on AES? Jukebox works a treat and with the lists its just awesome.
  12. TotalMoop

Unusual Nintendo NES request.. please read.

Another big thanks to KalessinDB for the controller. Arrived safe and in one piece. Cant thank you guys enough for what you have done. Thanks again. Moop
  13. TotalMoop

I would really like an SD solution for the Neo Geo CD too... even if it cant improve the speed, it'd make life easier with these lasers slowly quitting. Still very happy with the NeoSD.. It's getting a lot of use and I've had zero issues with it. Good work TerraOnion Team.
  14. TotalMoop

Thanks man.. Great members here.. cant thank them enough..
  15. TotalMoop

That would be fantastic. drop me a PM and we can sort it.. Thanks very much Moop