Recent content by todosnk

1. T

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

got the tracking number. Now let's just hope the postal service does not loose it XD
  2. T

Last update: Kraut Buster AES 3rd batch ships next week / 20th November. More information are in the old shop's newsletter. The shop will send an address check email when processing starts.
  3. T

Some good news today! Current status: 09. November 2023 In production: Batch 3 (final) remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in November/December 2023 [standby] 3rd in line is Fast Striker AES (2nd print) in 2024 From X: The 3rd batch of KB AES PCBs arrived. We need 2 weeks to program...
  4. T

I remember last year by the time they were supposed to start shipping, suddenly they delayed everything one more year. Let's see what happens this year. Here's the last update from today: --- Current status: 26. Sept. 2023 Batch 3 [stand by] remaining Kraut Buster AES (2nd print) in...
  5. T

Aaaaaand they moved the batch 3 again, sometime in 2023!
  6. T

WTB Kraut Buster AES JPN CE

So now that the game seems to be almost ready to ship by NGDEV, wondering if anyone who's got the Collectors Edition with the extras is willingly to sell it. A lot of things might have happened since 2015. PM me if so, it's a good opportunity to have it delivered with just updating address in...
  7. T

Bitmap Books doing a book on Metal Slug franchise coming September 2019

Got the collector's edition today. I am the only one who has the book upside down?
  8. T

WTB Samurai Shodown 2 USA - dog tag

Looking for this game for AES US dog tag release, complete and in good condition. Shipment to Spain Thank you!
  9. T

WTB Breakers AES JPN

Only complete and 100% original
  10. T

WTB Knight's Chance AES

Looking for the JPN version with extras included.:)
  11. T

LAST HOPE PINK BULLETS US AES price drop!

I'm selling an original Last Hope Pink Bullets US version in great condition. I'm also open to offers to trade only for an original Last Hope (1st print, the regular edition - I think it was limited to 60 copies worldwide). Price: 825 Euro shipping included worldwide. PP Gift or +5% for...
  12. T

WTB Last Hope AES original

Hi, I am looking for a legit Last Hope to complete my ngdev set. I have spotted one on ebay but they dont ship out of the US, so im out of luck for now. if someone has it for sale please pm me. or if a very trusted member would offer to buy for me and send it to spain that could also be an...
  13. T

[WTT] Last Hope Pink Bullets AES US >> JPN

I've got my Last Hope Pink Bullets US copy for AES, and I would like to trade it for the JPN one. Its the normal edition (no extras), of course it has insert, manual etc. Working perfectly. If anyone is interested, please PM me :) Thanks
  14. T

todosnk's collection

While I am not a very active member, I've been with the Neo for quite a while, since my young days. A friend of mine had one during the early 90's, and he got tired of it, so he offered me an exchange for my SNES and MD together. I accepted at that time, and ever since lived with the Neo until...
  15. T

WTB RIDING HERO Neo Geo AES CARTON BOX

Looking for Carton box edition games: League Bowling Riding Hero I am located in Spain. Thanks :)