Recent content by titchgamer

1. titchgamer

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

I asked about the NGCD version last week, I was told to expect a update in the next week or 2.
  2. titchgamer

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Looking much nicer! Good jobs guys.
  3. titchgamer

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Finally got to mine to update it this eve, All went well no issues :)
  4. titchgamer

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Awesome! Still not got to mine! Been far to busy the last few days and its buried behind a wall of boxes atm lol
  5. titchgamer

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Not had time yet but I have not seen any reports of issues.
  6. titchgamer

NeoGeo CD SD Loader

The new firmware is on his site. http://furrtek.free.fr/sdloader/support/firmware.htm Cool update :) Firmware v0.8b (Updated 1st February 2021 - For top-loaders) After updating, versions must be: MENU:0.8 MCU:00.08 CPLD:00.02 Changes from v0.7: Feature: Soft DIPs settings in in-game menu...
  7. titchgamer

New SNK Console in 2021

If they released a HNG64 mini I would prob buy it.... Only because I cant emulate that any other way! I have 3 of the 4 fighters but never managed to get Sam Sho 64.
  8. titchgamer

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

Nice, I look forward to the reviews.
  9. titchgamer

NGPC Backlight Kit in the works!

Where from?
  10. titchgamer

Paprium for real 2020, got my conformation email for delivery!?

Glad to hear :) It looked awesome in the videos and I love a 2D brawler so had to have it. Brought that and Mercenary Kings in the sale. Also if anyone is interested I highly recommend River City Girls on PS4/Switch etc. Has a great sound track and really fun gameplay :)...
  11. titchgamer

This is basically my thoughts. For £120 I want to be wowed with something I cant get cheaper. Like if it was maybe £50 I would buy it regardless as I dont mind dropping that for a average to good indie physical release. But £120 for a MD game is top dollar in my mind and I want something...
  12. titchgamer

I was looking at this game the other day but glad to see some real reviews of it. So the long and short of it is not worth the $130. That kinda makes me sad as it looks fun but I would only ever compare it to SOR2 so would prob end up disappointed. Ile wait and see if they ever release a...
  13. titchgamer

What was the last Neo game you played in 2020?

I played a little Beast Busters on new years eve if that counts. Otherwise it was Slug 3 few weeks ago.
  14. titchgamer

'Twas The Neo Night Before Christmas...

Merry xmas guys. Stay safe n healthy.
  15. titchgamer

Seimitsu sanwa?

I prefer Seimitsu but yeah as the others said both are great its just down to personal preference. I use a combination of both on my cabs/fight sticks.