Recent content by tanalos

1. T

I received today...

Discs of Tron from Coinop Warehouse today. Not complete but as close as I can afford for now!
  2. T

NW Pinball & Arcade Show 7-9 JUNE Tacoma, WA

NW Pinball & Arcade Show is moved this year from the Seattle location to Tacoma, WA. Right now the list of games/pins is over 350 and growing! If you're in the Northwest during that time it's worth your time. Site location and info: http://www.nwpinballshow.com/
  3. T

Ram Chip H2 (2114) Recommendations?

Looking for recommendations on best place to buy older ram chips. Had a failure on centipede today so I put it in test mode. Only one low beep so first one I have to get is H2 (2114). Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks, Tanalos
  4. T

NW Pinball & Arcade Show

Reminder about the NW Pinball & Arcade Show in Seattle JUN 8-10th at the Seattle Center. Address for info is nwpinballshow.com 3 big prizes for the raffle are full size - Centipede - Galaga - Emerald City Wizard of Oz pinball Hotels in the general area are booked that weekend.
  5. T

Arcade Enthusiasts in WA Area?

Any Arcade enthusiasts in the WA area? Trying to network with anyone in the general area on purchasing games, contacts for repairs, etc. Thx, Tanalos