Recent content by Steveotron

1. S

KoF CG Animation announced KoF: Destiny

Was browsing Twitter and saw that this has been announced today, thought I would post it. http://kofd.snkchina.com.cn would prefer if it was 2d animation personally, but I hope it does well for them so they can make more of everything. looks ok, id watch it.
  2. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

yesterday was real bout fatal fury! Today this came... GAROU!!!! I seriously need to get building my CMVS! So excited! Owned this on x360! Can't wait to play it properly
  3. S

Got this in the mail today! Excited to get this on the machine when it's built. My first MVS game for my bag of parts CMVS
  4. S

Got this in the post today! Hopefully get it installed with the unibios on the mv1c this weekend! :D
  5. S

Just got this in the post! Waiting for the NEO biosmasta thingy to turn up. And the CMVS project will start! Can't wait.
  6. S

Finally got the scart lead and Ghost Pilots on Friday, but didn't have time to post, now I cant find the photo. Buuuuttt i got these this morning from stevenk on the forums, had a quick blast this morning and im loving SAM SHO II!!! just waiting for KoF 95 and my first Neo Geo buying spree will...
  7. S

I just got my AES from Japan today! really excited to play this bad boy and join the community! wanted one ever since i saw it in a magazine and realised i played the games when i was on holiday in the arcades. took me a long time but finally... BOOM! its here. just need a stepdown...