Recent content by Stellaking

1. S

Did I miss the "Happy birthday XianXi" thread?

Older, fatter & greyer that a badger's arse? :keke: James, happy birthday - a true gentleman & an absolute legend. All the best sir <3
  2. S

Sold - indie Dreamcast bits & bobs - NGDT / Hucast.

Update. Firstly, regarding my 1st print Last Hope Pink Bullets listing - this is now winging its way overseas, with payment from the sale donated to assist one of the finest shmup forums out there. These listings are the last of my Dreamcast items. Redux: Dark Matters (version 1.1 update)...
  3. S

Updated with a few additions... All listings start / started @ 99p DUX limited edition, number 22 of 500. Includes soundtrack score, both are sealed & first prints. Ghost Blade 3-disc collector's edition, sealed boxed set. Includes soundtrack & superplay discs. DUX 1.5 4-disc...
  4. S

Unrelated to my recent thread, a couple of NG Dev Team & Hucast Dreamcast items up on eBay, if of interest. All started @ 99p - shipping worldwide, tracked & insured. With more to follow. Last Hope - 1st print 1 disc jewel case edition (sealed). DUX 1.5 - regular DVD case 1-disc edition...
  5. S

What arcade stick do you own?

One of Jutman22 / Justin's - I'd seen pics of this on the Shumps forum, & by pure chance found it for sale some years later. It's a DC stick, with a built-in VMU, & heavy as fuck !! There's a YT vid on build...
  6. S

Charity Dreamcast eBay auction - For Special Effect & TPSUK.

This is the last of my charity listings, & a pre-shipping check was done today. All has been well packaged, boxed & only awaits the auction winners address & a loving new home. If you plan to bid on this, the very best of luck. From myself, on behalf of The PlayStation Show UK &...
  7. S

Post Your Guitars (Weird Guitars)

I saw this today, a UK charity raffle - not a qualifier of ownership, so derailing the thread somewhat here, apologies. Mani's bass - from his last Stone Roses & Primal Scream tours. Real sweet.
  8. S

@ max 330 mega. This all kinds of awesome - fantastic history too. It's the kind of thing I'd expect / hope ResO would have secreted away in her Kitty pants :keke:
  9. S

Happy birthday Shawn

Happy belated, Shawn <3 Top gent.
  10. S

New "Retro VGS" 2D Cartridge-based console

I'm not a member of Atari Age's forums, but I had their CC hardware spec thread bookmarked. The other day, I'd caught Albert's post on the discovery of this 'gentleman' - in the thread. I'm too old now to get angry, but this shit heel, Sparklepuss ground my gears. This is the co-founder of the...
  11. S

My friend just launched a new podcast...

Ep 13. Yeay !! https://soundcloud.com/retroblastpodcast/retroblast-a-90s-gaming-retrospective-episode-13-3-8-16
  12. S

Custom Wenge and Mahogany build - which has undergone a process of spalting. Might possibly contain off-cuts from a Premier League footballers' kitchen :keke:
  13. S

Charity Dreamcast eBay auction - For Special Effect & TPSUK.

Auction update. DC Fast Striker & Last Hope Pink Bullets RE editions sold & shipped this week - with payment from both winning bidders transferred to Special Effect, via The PlayStation Show UK's Just Giving page. Next up... A custom Dreamcast PAL unit, commissioned by Hucast Games, artwork...
  14. S

Dark Souls

Good question, unknown - I'm sure I looked this up for my own run, but have since forgotten. I remember seeing one at Sen's, after the boss fight & it was on the spot where it leads to Anor Londo. I don't know if it's game mechanic related - if it appears on/offline, human or hollow. I'm sure...
  15. S

Dark Souls

Well, no need to buy the Crest straight away - it leads to a cool boss fight, but you can get into that area via another (much harder) route later. Yeah, level up your stats, a fave weapon & armour set first. Plenty of time yet for exploring Darkroot & its areas. Have you rung the 1st bell yet...