Recent content by starslight

1. S

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

I've been on a handheld shmup journey for a little while now: Millipede / Centipede was the most recent addition, been hooked on it ever since, kind of stopped playing everything else in the meantime. 1942 was another recent one that came in a lot and turned out to be a pretty high quality...
  2. S

FS: GB, GBC, GBA, Xbox, SFC

Least none of them were mean, you meanie
  3. S

FS: GB, GBC, GBA, Xbox, SFC

Unless noted, prices do not include shipping. Will ship anywhere. If you're buying some smaller items I ask that you buy a couple to make shipping worthwhile. Thanks! Please notice linked pics - can provide extra pics for anything if you like. Xbox Lot - $28 shipped in NA (PIC): Ninja Gaiden...
  4. S

Crappy Ebay/Craigslist/YAJ/Sites/ETC Sellers

He's also on ebay under the name arcadetower.
  5. S

FS/FO/FT 3DO console ,Xeno Gamecubes , Chipped PSOnes

Because he said he only ships within the USA.
  6. S

WTB: PCE Arcade Card & 6 Button Pad

There are definitely a few. Hori also made a 6 button stick, I've heard its pretty good:
  7. S

I got out the old Xbox (original) today

Wreckless was a really good game. Simple fun driving game with some of the best graphics on the console and an awesome replay system. After beating the game I still played for months just trying to make ridiculous replays. Deathrow was another forgotten gem. Violent futuristic team sport with...
  8. S

The hardest NES game when you were a kid?

Journey to Silius - so much unavoidable shit. Terminator 2 - though I haven't played it since I was a kid, I remember never getting past the transport truck stage. Always died almost instantly. Castlevania was hard but doable, beat it a few times when I was young but it took a lot of practice.
  9. S

*SHIPPING COMPLETE* Choices for next group buy!

Nice! I'd be down for a Progear and a Darius Gaiden for sure!
  10. S

*SHIPPING COMPLETE* Choices for next group buy!

Awesome selection! So will the group buy be for both CPS2 and F3 or is it still being decided?
  11. S

My next PCB group buy?

You may be confusing Darius Gaiden with G Darius which was a PCB.
  12. S

My next PCB group buy?

Haha, yeah the last one I saw listed on Mak was over $300. Though I've seen it a few times on YAJ for around 260-270. I'd happily pay 300 or so for it. But yeah cheaper carts would be nice too :).
  13. S

My next PCB group buy?

+1 for F3 carts, I'd throw money at that. Especially would love to have a Darius Gaiden cart.
  14. S

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Been playing Gate of Thunder and Thunderforce 4 - getting close to a 1cc on both. Two of my favorite soundtracks for sure.
  15. S

FS: PCE Duo-r, Supergrafx, Wild Guns SNES

Payment via Paypal gift or Paypal + %4 only please. Don't hesitate to ask any questions! PCE Duo-r: I've had this guy for about 10 years now, never had an issue. Comes with box and styrofoam inserts, original power adapter, controller, and a complete official RF cable. The system box has wear...