Recent content by SoulForSale

1. SoulForSale

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

With offering the risers separate it gives them the option to sell the mini cab and riser separate. The new wave will have the basic units available for $300 bucks and the deluxe version (with a riser and a lit marquee) for $400. I will pick up any basic units I find at walmart. These are mostly...
  2. SoulForSale

MVS-x will be my first Neo Geo

Where I am from you are not a man until you have sex with another man against his will.
  3. SoulForSale

MVS X Multi Video System

If it hadn't been for some sports titles I probably would have passed on this unit myself. Although I enjoy a couple rounds of an unfamiliar fighter its not a staple in my game play. I will probably play more of the sports titles than anything else. There is a rumored update coming that will add...
  4. SoulForSale

MVS X Multi Video System

Riding Hero is a good candidate since Unico has only put put games published by SNK. No third party titles are generally on their products but there may be some I don't know about. Other SNK properties I would like to see are Nam75 and King of Monsters. Also no Turf Masters is a disappointment...
  5. SoulForSale

I realize that all of you trust fund kids are upset that Unico has made much of the Neo Geo library accessable to everyday folks. Maybe you could go back to fingering your uncles butthole. Then you can have something exclusive that brings you back to your childhood
  6. SoulForSale

Maybe someday your dad will appologize for not being there when you were a child. Sorry you tried to fill the hole in your heart with video games and wearing your sisters underpants.
  7. SoulForSale

I am surprised how out of touch you Neo Geo guys are. Is this forum the only place you get your current events? There is an entire thread dedicated to the MVS-x right here on this website.
  8. SoulForSale

I imagine it will take that guy a month to do the amount of coke I did on Xmas eve.
  9. SoulForSale

Thanks. That is where I will start. Waiting for my delivery.
  10. SoulForSale

Trust me dude, you would not have made it. They do not have trust funds where i am from. We certainly didn't have $700 video games. But Ive grown up and worked hard for everything I have now. I am sure you made the best out of what your daddy provided you.
  11. SoulForSale

You never had the balls to live my life for five minutes
  12. SoulForSale

Neo Geos are not worth stealing. Plus I've been straight for about 20 years. Except for cocaine and violence. Enjoy being an incel.
  13. SoulForSale

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

The xmen v sf a1up cap has three games that are fully compatible with the other four versions ofthat cabinet. everytime i log on there are three or fourmatchez going on. Ive never had to wait for a match. The pro ordered cabinets still have not arrived either. Just the store bought units are...
  14. SoulForSale

MVS X Multi Video System

There has been some official mumblings about upcoming updates that will add more Neo games for a price. It will be implemented using the USB input, I am guessing and the games list is up for discussion. What games should be expected?
  15. SoulForSale

These guys wanted details. I figured i would give them more than just my dick size. It isn't twelve inches but it smells like a foot.