SML's latest activity

• SML
    SML reacted to jro's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
    Yep, and he's also (I think) the only enemy in the game that drops the upgrade material for Crescent weapons. Definitely a prime farm...
  • SML
    SML replied to the thread Souls-likes.
    IIRC, getting a good bow and assassinating the reaper from the platform above at the start of 4-2 is one of the best non-exploit soul...
  • SML
    My spot in line (June 3) for the 3657 (3060 XC Gaming) was called this time last week. This morning, that line had advanced to July 22...
  • SML
    SML replied to the thread 2021 Halloween plans.
    Weekend road trip/early anniversary celebration (Nov 3.)
  • SML
    Just the gaming 3060, but that's a jump of 12 days in the line since yesterday. I'm just happy to be paying $223 less (including...
  • SML
    Hahahaha IT HAPPENED. I got my notification from EVGA just now.
  • SML
    Sihaya has called a big one (and that's not good :()
  • SML
    Every time I look at that overpriced turd, part of me screams. But that's pride fucking with me.
  • SML
    Heads up: This is the unofficial queue tracker for EVGA, based on people self-reporting their notifications. So some people who had...
    • 2021-10-09 (2).png
    • 2021-10-09 (3).png
  • SML
    SML replied to the thread Souls-likes.
    Getting Guide>Getting Gud As long as you can accept that you’re likely to fuck up a few things anyway. It looks like I am actually...
  • SML
    SML reacted to evil wasabi's post in the thread Pandora Papers? with Like Like.
  • SML
    SML reacted to Lagduf's post in the thread Pandora Papers? with Like Like.
    As a reminder in the USA the BATFE (with an assist from the FBI and US Marshalls!) will murder you for failure to pay taxes required...
  • SML
    SML replied to the thread Pandora Papers?.
    We are the tax shelter now. My father in law died earlier this year and my mother in law just cut us a check from his life insurance...
  • SML
    SML reacted to evil wasabi's post in the thread Interspecies romance with Like Like.
    https://smithsonianassociates.org/ticketing/tickets/strange-and-curious-smithsonian-jobs-dove-and-crowe-their-work-is-for-the-birds So...
  • SML
    I'll post when I get the alert, though I figure it's mostly going to be dev kits until December.