Recent content by Skylink Games

1. S

Can't get Mame to recogize my rom

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I mean running my Homebrew Rom on the Neo Geo Mini. So after I assembled my game and produced a Rom, I would copy it to the SD card and test it on the Neo Geo Mini. No Mame is necessary as most likely the Neo Geo Mini is running an emulator anyway. Thanks...
  2. S

I got Mame working and was hoping to run it on real hardware for testing without spending $1k+ for the MVS. I wouldn't have the space even if I could afford it. :cry:
  3. S

The reason I referred to the Neo Geo Mini was because it was hacked to allow homebrew Roms to run.
  4. S

Sorry, I abbreviated it incorrectly. I mean shmup (Shoot Em Up).
  5. S

There is a reason why it's unzipped. Quote: Thanks, adding "cd" to my batch file worked! Nah, looking into maybe doing pong as my first and eventually moving towards a shmup I will look into that thanks. Any comments on using this to test my game down the line, or should I stick to...
  6. S

Because that is what the tutorial suggests. I don't have an actual Neogeo MVS and from what I heard they cost a lot. I was thinking of getting this to make it feel a bit more authentic. Is there another emulator you can suggest I use for testing purposes?
  7. S

I am following the Hello world tutorial from Neogeo Dev Hello World Tutorial and according to the instructions quote: I did that but when I tried to run my code, I got this: I am not sure what I am doing wrong as I followed the instructions and everything is where it should be Sorry...