Recent content by SkeletonDog666

1. SkeletonDog666

Thank you forum and all that jazz!

I just came back to these forums tonight after not logging in for some time. I honestly can't say why I ever left. I've been entertained for a majority of the night from perusing the threads here. So yeah, thank you guys for being random and profane! :D
  2. SkeletonDog666

neo geo 4 slot arcade cabinet. New Hampshire.

For sale is my neo geo 4 slot arcade cabinet. The screen doesn't have any burn in or anything. I recently replaced all the buttons and joysticks so that's all working great! Overall its in pretty good shape. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm looking for $600- Local pickup...
  3. SkeletonDog666

SHMUP Of The Month - Pulstar

First time ever playing the game! I'm going to practice a bit and try again tomorrow. :) 113,320 - stage 2 - mvs
  4. SkeletonDog666

Big Red Club. Show 'em if you got em.

Oh, and another question actually related to my Neo-Geo cab (haha)... After bringing the cab home, I realized that player two can't join games. Player one works fine, it's just player two. Has anyone had this problem before? Is there some sort of setting I have to change in the machine to make...
  5. SkeletonDog666

First Neo Geo game you ever saw/played?

My son played his first Neo-Geo game today! SNK vs Capcom. Makes a father proud. :D
  6. SkeletonDog666

you found out you can't post new threads in the master forum! what can you do?

And I just realized I completely forgot to post the photo... Oops! If you need to see something specific I can take additional photos. Thanks. :)
  7. SkeletonDog666

I received today...

My first arcade cabinet!! It's in pretty good shape, besides the fact that it's extremely dirty. The screen looks perfect. :) This is a photo of it before I picked it up.