Recent content by ShootTheCore

1. ShootTheCore

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Directional firing the way you describe would work well with the Neo-Geo CD controllers. Maybe they can be convinced to patch it in as an option at the same time that they're patching the stereo music bug.
  2. ShootTheCore

Star Trek Lower Decks: Anyone watching?

I'm still struggling along with it, although I stopped for a few weeks after the episode where Boimler and Mariner RSVP'd to a fancy Starfleet party, didn't know where it was (even though they had Bradward's invitation), outran the police and trashed an outdoor mall with zero consequences, and...
  3. ShootTheCore

Nanao MS9 Schematics?

Installing an isolation transformer for the monitor should help with the interference noise. Like this: https://www.arcadepartsandrepair.com/store/cabinet-parts/power-supplies/monitor-isolation-transformer-100v-output/ That’ll stop the monitor’s power circuit from picking up ground noise from...
  4. ShootTheCore

X68000 Help

Glad you fixed it! (y)
  5. ShootTheCore

X68000 Help

It's easier to attach it outside the computer through the external SCSI port on the back. The SCSI cable provides both power and data, so you don't have to worry about powering the SCSI2SD seperately. https://store.inertialcomputing.com/product-p/scsi2sd-v5.5-usps-int-1st.htm This model...
  6. ShootTheCore

X68000 Help

Yes, this is the setup I use with my X68000. You flash an image to a MicroSD card, and then the computer sees it as a hard drive. You boot off the drive and run all of the games from there-it’s fast, convenient, and best of all you won’t need to use floppies for anything after the initial...
  7. ShootTheCore

SOTM October 2021 Vote: Konami Da!

Ironically, I have an OG disc for Gradius Gaiden, would have to play Sal 2 under emulation through the Saturn Salamander collection, and don't have any way of accessing Gradius Rebirth. :D
  8. ShootTheCore

SOTM September 2021: Soldier Blade

Leaderboards updated! We're down to the last push now - plenty of room for more competition in the 5 Minute and Normal runs!!
  9. ShootTheCore

2 Minute Game ShootTheCore- 436,000 - JPN SuperGrafx 5 Minute Game ShootTheCore- 1,067,900 - JPN SuperGrafx Normal Game ShootTheCore- 1,145,900 - JPN SuperGrafx
  10. ShootTheCore

Leaderboards updated!
  11. ShootTheCore

Leaderboards updated! :D
  12. ShootTheCore

Soldier Blade by Hudson Soft for the PC Engine & TurboGrafx-16 is our Shmup of the Month for September. Let's track scores for the Normal, 2 Minute Time Attack and 5 Minute Time Attack. Normal Mode...
  13. ShootTheCore

SOTM September Vote: Caravan!

For September, let's do a caravan shmup! A caravan shmup is focused on a "score attack" design and a full game is often limited to 2 or 5 minutes. Super Dimensional Fortress Macross II Platform: Arcade Developer: NMK Hoizontal shmup with 10 levels, divided into an Easy, Medium, and Hard path...
  14. ShootTheCore

SOTM August 2021: ESP Ra.De.

ShootTheCore - 3,614,820 - Irori - Stage 3 - PS4
  15. ShootTheCore

R.I.P. Keystone Ice 1994-2021

How did they lose money selling canned water? :LOL: