Recent content by rstreck

1. R

FS: Brand New Japanese AES System!! Serial #330,396!!

I have for sale a Brand New Japanese AES System purchased as New Old Stock from the Neo Store over three years ago. System is brand new in box and has never been touched by human hands. It has never even been removed from the shipping box from the Neo Store! This is the last run of Neo Geo...
  2. R

FS: Brand New AES Carts and More!!

Hey all. I'm selling off a bunch of games that I have doubles of. Many of these games are brand new and have never been used. All prices include Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation within the US. Overseas shipping will cost extra. US Games King of Fighters 2002 - Brand New...
  3. R

One Day Only Sale!! US Metal Slug 4, Jap Last Blade 2!!

Hi everyone. This is a one day, one time only sale for these carts. After 24 hours I will no longer be selling these. US Metal Slug 4 (Classic) - Complete and 100% Mint (Basically Brand New) comes with classic insert and cart sticker. Also includes original US insert. - $200 shipped...
  4. R

FS: US Metal Slug 4 and 5 AES "classic" MINT

Both games are totally complete and 100% Mint. You will not be dissapointed. Both games sport the "classic" insert and cart sticker that was officially released by SNK/Playmore. The original US inserts will be sent along with the games as well. Metal Slug 4 - $235 (ON HOLD) Metal Slug 5 -...
  5. R

FS: Brand New Japanese AES System!! Serial #330,XXX!!

I have for sale a Brand New Japanese home cart system purchased from the Neo Store about 3 years ago. It is completely brand new in box and was never even taken out of the shipping box from the Neo Store let alone the original box. Serial number is in the 330,00 range. I will open the...
  6. R

FS: Brand New AES Systems

I have two brand new, never used home cart systems for sale. First one is a Japanese 330,000+ serial number System ordered directly from the Neo Store around 3 or so years ago. Includes all manuals, baggies, AV Cable, Power Supply and one new Style controller. Never Used, Never Opened...
  7. R

Huge Home Cart Sale!! Great Prices!!!

Ok, time to thin out my collection a little. All carts are 100% SNK/Playmore authentic. All carts are complete with case, insert, manual and baggie unless otherwise noted. All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation for US buyers only. Insurance and overseas...
  8. R

huh?

WTF is this? Sounds like a good deal to me. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3015649159&category=187" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3015649159&category=187</a> oh_no <small>[ March 27, 2003, 05:09 PM: Message edited...
  9. R

FS: US and Japanese Home Carts

Hey all, I'm trying to streamline my collection a little, so I'm selling off a bunch of carts. All games are complete with case, insert, manual, and baggie unless otherwise noted. All carts are 100% Original. All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation...
  10. R

FS: US Neo Geo Home Carts

Hello, I'm selling off some of my US home carts that I have doubles of. All carts are 100% authentic SNK. All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance or Overseas shipping will cost extra. US Samurai Shodown - case & insert 9/10 - manual in...
  11. R

Japanese Metal Slug 3 $210 Shipped!

Hey all, I have a Brand New and Mint Japanese Metal Slug 3 home cart for sale. Price is $210 shipped. This offer is only open to forum members in the US. You can check my feedback under the name highnoon1 on eBay. Thanks, Ryan
  12. R

FS: Import GameCube System w/3 Games+2 Contr+Memory Card

Hey all, I need some extra money for the holidays, so I'm getting rid of this awesome package dirt cheap! You Get: 1) Japanese GameCube System 2) Extra GameCube Controller (total of 2) 3) Gamecube Memory Card 4) WaveRace: Bluestorm 5) Luigi's Mansion 6) Super Monkey Ball All items are...
  13. R

FS: Metal Slug 3 and Sengoku 3 Home Carts

Hey all, I have Brand New, Mint and Complete Japanese versions of Metal Slug 3 and Sengoku 3 home carts for sale. I'm asking $215 shipped each or $420 shipped for both. This offer is only open to forum members residing in the Continental United States. I'm not accepting international offers...
  14. R

FS: Sengoku 3 Home Cart

I have a Brand New Japanese Sengoku 3 home cart for sale. Price is $218 shipped in the Continental US. You can check my feedback on eBay under highnoon1 Thanks, Ryan
  15. R

FS: Metal Slug 3 Home Cart

Hey all, I have a Japanese Metal Slug 3 home cart for sale. It is virtually Brand New and Mint in every aspect. I'm asking $215 shipped in the Continental US (overseas will require additional shipping charges). You can check my feedback on eBay under highnoon1 Thanks, Ryan