Recent content by rcantor77

1. rcantor77

WTB: MVS Mini Marquees

I am looking for the following MVS mini marquees if anybody has spare they would be willing to sell or trade. Many thanks. English Ganryu Last Blade 2 Panic Bomber Ragnagard Real Bout Fatal Fury Stakes Winner 2 Japanese Andro Dunos Captain Tomaday Fight Fever Neo Mr Do Ninja Commando...
  2. rcantor77

MVS Mini Marquee - Global Master List

I have been working on this for many years now and am trying to confirm what mini marquees were actually officially released outside of Japan and the US. Do you have any not listed? If anyone confirm, preferably with a photo, any other MVS games that came bundled with additional marquees that...
  3. rcantor77

Metal Slug Pachislo and spares

I am looking to sell my Metal Slug Pachislo machines. The top one is in full working order and in great condition. The bottom one I picked up for spares (and as a stand for the worker) but the screen doesn't work. Looking for £600 for both. Located in Hertfordshire, UK. Can be picked up or...
  4. rcantor77

WTB: MVS Mini Marquees

Has anyone got any of the following MVS mini marquees for sale or trade..? English: Ganryu Last Blade 2 Panic Bomber Ragnagard Real Bout Fatal Fury Stakes Winner 2 Japanese: Andro Dunos Captain Tomoday Fight Fever Neo Mr Do Ninja Commando Strikers 1945 Plus Twinkle Star Sprites European...
  5. rcantor77

Regional MVS Mini Marquees

No problem mate... As you can see from this link, I've been looking for years... http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?254802 But please do let me know if you ever find one, maybe I can trade for one of the UK variants... http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?235510-MVS-Mini-Marquees
  6. rcantor77

Awesome stuff... looking forward to it. The ones on this list that I don't have yet are... 3 Count Bout Agressors of Dark Kombat Bust A Move Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury 3 King of Fighters 96 Neo Geo Cup 98 (Portuguese) Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Samurai Shodown Samurai Shodown III World Heroes 2 Jet
  7. rcantor77

Thanks for confirming the Portuguese marquee. Be great to know how mnay others had that regional release. Added Fatal Fury 2 to the list. Cheers. Not these are ones I love. I have just picked up the blue cardboard Gevin marquee and I have been searching for years for one fo those Sipem...
  8. rcantor77

Cheers Billy, have added to the list. I presume KoF 95 exists too, but I don't want to add it to the list until I see it.
  9. rcantor77

Cool. Sound similar to me. I have my near complete English and Japanese sets in a really nice leather photo album, it has 2 marquees per page and has exactly enough pages for each game. Will need another for the regional ones...
  10. rcantor77

Yes it does seem it is only a few of us that like collect them separately to the games... After 20 years I am now only a few away for my English, Japanese and European set. Annoyed that I didnt previously bother with Spanish as now I want to... Hence trying to put a list together that doesn't...
  11. rcantor77

Hey Billy, thanks for replying. As you say, the list is far from complete which I knew it was, but Iknew early and later titles did not have a Spanish mini marquee so was looking to create a definitive list which would give me a point to collect from. Thanks for those 3 pics, I will add them...
  12. rcantor77

What are your big time homecarts you still want that are somewhat attainable?

Yeah its a tough one... I once got to level 5 but generally I can only get to level 4. It will go back in the cab again soon and give it another good hammering.
  13. rcantor77

What are your big time homecarts you still want that are somewhat attainable?

The main ones that I still would like to get at some point are Andro Dunos, Eightman, Flying Power Disc, Last Resort, Miracle Adventure, Ninja Commando, Sonic Wings 2 and SvC Chaos in Japanese format. And also to swap out my English Viewpoint for a Japanese version.
  14. rcantor77

Thanks for the reply. This is one I have already in my collection and have added to my list alrady. If you discover anymore that are not on teh lsit, then please let me know. Cheers.
  15. rcantor77

I am trying to confirm what marquees were actually officially released outside of Japan and the US. Can anyone confirm exactly, prefereably with a photo, what MVS games came bundled with additional marquees that were not Japanese or English. The current list of confirmed marquees that I have...