Recent content by ratson

1. ratson

Taiso! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!!!
  2. ratson

neotropolis.net is gone now, domain name soon up for sale

Dude, fuck Kenny. He probably retired over the backs of less knowledgeable gamers. He is just a dick. Good thing I made some money on him instead of the other way around.
  3. ratson

Happy Birthday Sylvie

Happy birthday, Sylvie
  4. ratson

Chat message

(back to paper mario)
  5. ratson

Chat message

hi tak.
  6. ratson

Chat message

Happy birthday, Sylvie 😘
  7. ratson

WATERMELON Games Kickstarter - PAPRIUM, the 16-BIT Beat Them All Coming to the Next-GEN!

Pier solar was a big let down for me, fortunately I inly paid a few bucks on ps3 back then. Also saw a part of that interview, wouldn't spend a single cent on any WM product. Fuck 'em
  8. ratson

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Fendi is nice!
  9. ratson

Post Your Recent Purchases!

He was at my place today with his son. Little guy loved it. Good times.
  10. ratson

I also have a small scalextric track, oval, gave it to a buddy of mine to play with his 4 year old son😅
  11. ratson

Decided to get a classic track, don't have the other (ninco) anymore. This is a Carrera Universal from the late 60's, early 70's. And the only scale 1:32 that has a looping available. Wich I will get soon, most carrera universal stuff is dirtcheap compared to the regular slotracing systems.
  12. ratson

RIP Andréa Meyer (Haugen) and those killed in the Norway "terror" attack

I read it was bow and arrow. He was previously convicted of 2 violence/assault related cases. Also they knew he was becoming a radical islam convert.
  13. ratson

Happy Birthday, SouthtownKid and kernow!

Happy birthday
  14. ratson

So Metroid Dread is 'out.' (now includes a review by DD!)

I was going to get this today, after what I read I'll wait for the bargain bin or cheap 2ndhand.