Recent content by rarehero

1. rarehero

Happy Birthday wataru330

Happy birthday sir!
  2. rarehero

Yu Suzuki's Air Twister

Looks nice, but I don't have apple arcade. It would be nice if it was cross platform.
  3. rarehero

100,000 + 1 things you never new about neo

The big Hong Kong floating restaurant that Cheng Sinzan's stage bg is based on has sunk. Note the jumbo sign. Sounds like they were taking it to a new location, but things didn't work out...
  4. rarehero

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Yea, I've been following some of the stuff lately and Ezra miller is a hot mess. Between miller and amber heard, sounds like the new mgmt at DC has some new casting decisions to make.
  5. rarehero

Are you an SNK fan or a neogeo fan?

Good topic kern. SNK fan, but anything post 2000 is dead to me.
  6. rarehero

Steel is great. I even dug the Shaq 90s movie. I'm happy with cavill as superman, I think his desire to do a hopeful superman story is pretty reasonable. I like Zach Snyder, but his stuff isn't tremendously optimistic and wouldn't jive with that. Keep the snyderverse, just diversify with...
  7. rarehero

I'm looking forward to hawkman too. I'd like it if black Adam had his cape. Just my opinion but I think he looks boring in a body suit for a superhero costume. Otherwise, looking forward to it, hoping it ties in with Shazam more, I know side talk by DJ has been he wants to have a black...
  8. rarehero

Happy Birthday M

Happy birthday dude!
  9. rarehero

Happy Birthday nruva!

Happy Birthday fellow oldtymer.
  10. rarehero

Sega Rebooting Crazy Taxi and Jet Set

Can't wait for this, I was assuming this was by old smilebit folks but I'm just thinking that because it's almost identical looking to jsrf. Would love to see any new games from SEGA besides sonic rehashes.
  11. rarehero

Conspiracy Theories: Do people really believe these things? YES

Didn't watch the video, but I was reading the subway shooter today had undetonated devices, maybe explosives?
  12. rarehero

Happy Birthday Lagduf

Happy birthday sir!
  13. rarehero

Happy Birthday Mouse_Master

Happy birthday mm!
  14. rarehero

Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

Does this mean we'll get more SNK pachinko games?
  15. rarehero

Kevin Smith selling his next movie as an NFT

I watched the Jason mewes madness in the method movie. It wasn't absolutely terrible, but it was a struggle to get through it.