Recent content by POOPERSCOOPER

1. P

StarFox: Assualt

How is it?
  2. P

Wanted: Shoddy AES system

I want a really crappy AES system that works, I don't care about the condition as long as it works. Looking for lowest price possible. I have some games for trade too like Panzer Dragoon Saga Dragon Force Guardian Heroes Sin and Punishment
  3. P

DirectX9.0 and Soundblaster Live! prob

I've had Directx9.0 for awhile and whever ever i go to dxdiag it says "The procedure entry point DetectReadPciSlotInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library netdtect.dll" and when I downloaded the latest Soundblaster drivers it's says I dont have one installed? It worked fine...
  4. P

S-video is black and white?

I got a S-video for my sega saturn and the picture is black and white, please help me.
  5. P

Advice for DC fighting games

What are the Top 5 best Fighting games I should pick up for Dreamcast? Dont care if it's 2d or 3d.
  6. P

Advice for DC arcade stick

I want to get 2 quality arcade sticks for my DreamCast, and I dont know where to start. Help please.
  7. P

Wanted: Free Neo Stuff

AES system with some quality yet cheap games. I dont even care of the condition as long as it works. NeoGeo pocket or supergun, anything that works is cool. I know some people got like 4 backup systems and I haven't even gotten one for the last 6 years I wanted one. I've never resorted to...
  8. P

WTB: CHEAP supergun

I need a Cheap Super gun with a MVS board with it. I dont care of the conidition as long as it works well. Please I'm desperate.
  9. P

Saturn Advice!

I need some help on which games that are good and not imports. I have Panzer Dragoon Saga and NiGhts already. Advice will be appreciated.
  10. P

Quick Question about PCs

I'm not a computer wiz, but I was wondering if I have Windows 2000 will I be able to play games from the early 90s on it, legit?
  11. P

Dreamcast AV cables work with SS?

I hate using the my Saturns RF cables and was wonder if I could plug my DCs AV cable into it. It worked for my N64 and Snes.
  12. P

Candy cab in CA

If your in CA and want to sell a candy cab. Email me smarty9@attbi.com
  13. P

MS4 selling like mad?

I don't know if this is normal but MS4 just came out today and it has sold close to 200 copies, just in the neostore. English arrived {300} amount left {183}, Japanese arrived {100} amount left {35}. I never expected it to do this good with all the negative feedback people have been giving it...