Recent content by peloquin17

1. P

WTB - MVS Carts...

long story short... had to sell all my games a while ago. though i sold my consolized MVS unit. wife found the unit in the attic. now i need some carts! who's got some extra? website is blocked at work, so i have to use a proxy. email is the best way to contact me - peloquin17atyahoodotcom...
  2. P

MVS carts for sale or trade...

all cleaned and tested... i also opened up all the carts, and none appear to be boots (except for street slam, but i really cant tell. i can take some extra pictures if you want) Fatal Fury Street Slam - SOLD Samurai Showdown II KOF '96 World Heroes World Heroes 2 Jet Samurai Showdown III x2...
  3. P

My buttload of MVS games should be coming today...

i'm gonna have to do some cleaning and testing tonight! :buttrock:
  4. P

Prolly selling a Powerbook G3...

333MHz/4GB HD i believe its a Lombard. (i think) how much would one of these go for? :conf:
  5. P

NGCD Top Loader for Sale...

Like an idiot I put this up on ebay before asking here first. but if you're interested, here's the link: Click Here
  6. P

How can i tell if it's a boot?

this is prolly a very n00bish question, but i just got my MVS system. as of now, I only have 5 games, but I just purchased a lot of 26 and another lot of 3, and I want to know if they're boots or not.
  7. P

new to this board...

hey all. i just got myself a consolized MVS system, and this place seems like the best for neo-geo info. i have a ngcd as well, but im prolly gonna get rid of it. i've been collecting for years, but i finally decided to get a ng system. was that a bad thing?