Recent content by NeoField

1. NeoField

WTB: Few PCBs; Mortal Kombat, Primal Rage, X-Men

Hi all, looking for a few select PCBs if anyone has one for sale. Thank you! -Mortal Kombat -Mortal Kombat 3 -Primal Rage -X-Men 2player or 4 or 6
  2. NeoField

WTB - NeoSaveMasta - black

Anyone have one for sale, please PM me, thank you!
  3. NeoField

Neo Geo AES HDMI mod with Scanlines?

Hi all, I own a Neo Geo AES with the OSSC that is hooked up to my main TV. I have a few friends that I visit often and bring the console with me. It is a pain to unhook the system given my media center setup so I plan to buy another AES console. I saw this magnificent AES on ebay that has...
  4. NeoField

Unibios easy super moves???

Hey guys, recently purchased Real Bout Special and noticed a cheat code for "easy super moves" in the unibios. Any idea how to perform the easy super moves??? Think I saw the same cheat in another game or two as well, just not sure what buttons to press to activate it. Thanks!
  5. NeoField

NeoField's AES Collection

My quaint Neo Geo AES Collection that I play in my stoner garage.
  6. NeoField

Anyone going to the SoCal Retro Gaming Expo???

Just curious if anyone else is going to this? http://socalretrogamingexpo.com/
  7. NeoField

Why couldn't the PSX handle Neo Geo games well???

I remember playing Samurai Shodown 3 on the original PSX back when I was a kid and absolutely loved it... then 20 years later I played it next to the Neo Geo AES version and was shocked how terrible the PSX one was. Looking back almost every Neo Geo port sucked on the PSX, just curious was the...
  8. NeoField

Using UNIBIOS can you change health in Fighting Games???

I love playing any of the samurai fighting games such as Last Blade or any of the Samurai Shodown series. I recently received the unibios and was curious if there is a way or patch to change the life meter amount? Example: Is there a way to make it so the match starts with both players already...
  9. NeoField

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Been an amazing Christmas, Thanks to StaticX for selling this to me! Couldn't be happier!
  10. NeoField

Neo Geo Daedalus converter, some games wont work, amp voltage???

Hi all, having a strange problem with my Daedalus converter and certain games. I am using a 5v USA Neo Geo AES and have read that it can be touchy with my particular system. So first tried the converter with my stock power supply and no games would work. I was told to try a power supply with a...
  11. NeoField

Any other games have the "ring out" like Real Bout???

I love Real Bout Fatal Fury due to the "ring out" feature. Do anyone happen to know of any other 2D fighters that have this type of feature?
  12. NeoField

Neo Geo AES Graphics Glitches with all games

Hi all, my Neo Geo AES is having some strange Graphics Glitches with every game.The games eventually work but I️ usually have to reset the system a dozen times before they work properly. I have cleaned each cartridge and the console using Isopropyl 90 and a toothbrush, also a credit card with...
  13. NeoField

Neo Geo AES MVS Adapter with 161 not working, 5v

Good day all, I have an early USA Neo Geo AES 5v system and cannot get my Neo Geo MVS to AES converter to work properly with the 161 cart. I purchased one of the cheap Spanish mvs converters and have been able to get it to work maybe 1 out of 100 times, but when I selected a game, it will...
  14. NeoField

Any from SOCAL can install Unibios for me?

Hi all, any board members in Socal who could help me install the Unibios on my AES? Will be happy to pay. Thank you!