Recent content by Nefarsus

1. N

WTB Super Street Fighter II Turbo board.

Thanks for the information. Ugh those are so expensive. I would love to have this right now. Someone was mentioning I would need a kick harness to make this work? Is there a website that sells any of this hardware? Is that all I would need to make this work? I need to sell my Agetech, Namco...
  2. N

I have HD Remix on my PS3. Is it hard to hook a PS3 to a cabinet? That may be an option at some point to try out. Even so, I would prefer to have the real deal. It would be used at times when a lot of people in my area come over for fighting game sessions, so the more setups the better. Plus...
  3. N

What is the best way to search for one on eBay? I was typing Super Street Fighter Turbo CPS2 and Super Street Fighter Turbo Arcade, didn't have any luck. I figured there was some kind of keyword that I don't know about. I'm all around noob to this hobby haha. I just wanna get some booze filled...
  4. N

Thanks for the information. I honestly had no idea on a price for this, so I hope no one is taking my post as an insult. I'm new to the arcade scene. It's definitely a lot more than I expected, but I may be able to swing $200 right now. What does Champion Edition sell for? Is it a hard version...
  5. N

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to the arcade scene. I purchased a Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition cabinet about 2 years ago. I'm finally getting around to work on it. I'm looking to purchase a Super Street Fighter II Turbo board for it. If anyone could point me in the right direction of where...
  6. N

Gone

Sent PM. Interested in Ehrgeiz
  7. N

Hiya! New guy.

Hi everyone, I can finally post! I'm new to the arcade scene. I just scored my first one 2 weeks ago. I currently have a SF2 Champion Edition cabinet, which I think may be sold to fund a candy cabinet. Looking at an Aero City, Astro City, or Blast City if I can save that long haha. I really...
  8. N

FS: PC Parts, Console Accessories, PS3/360/Wii/PS2/Xbox/GCN Games, Movies

Hi, I'm interested in God of War 3, Rogue Squadron, and Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. Do the last 2 have cases and manuals? What are the conditions of everything?
  9. N

FS: Sega Aerocity/ Jaleco Pony

I know the hardware will fit. I just meant the button layout. American style the buttons are in 2 parallel row, whereas Japanese style, the buttons are on a slight curve. So I would need a new to panel for it.
  10. N

Price Check

I am not selling anything. I'm interested in buying the Jamma. I just had a few questions as an interested buyer.
  11. N

Price Check

Hi, I've been looking for that jamma, and am interested in it. But I have some questions, and wanted to make a post but I cannot. I assume I'm under some kind of new member probationary period. I currently have a Street Fighter II Champion Edition cabinet. I recently got it and am already...
  12. N

NOTICE to sellers dealing with zero/one-post buyers (and vice versa)

Hi, I really don't know where else to post this. I'm new to this forum, I was directed here from SRK from a fellow SRKer while searching for a Super Turbo Jamma. I see you guys are really strict about everything, which is cool. But I've noticed I can't make new threads, message people, or have...
  13. N

I see, thanks. I went to the website via google translate and it didn't seem like a store of any sort. Does anyone in the states happen to sell these? I would love to get something like the HSS 0130. I hope this is still available and able to ship to me.
  14. N

Hi I'm currently looking at my options for purchasing a candy cab. This looks like a really nice deal. The only thing I don't like about the Aerocity is the American Style button layout. Would it be expensive to get a Japanese style panel for it? Similar to the Astro City? Would it be a perfect...