Recent content by mrbig7

1. M

FS: PS2 Disgaea & La Pucelle Tactics

Both games,boxes, inserts & manuals are MINT++... I will sell them together for $85 shipped or best offer. If paying via paypal w/credit card, the paypal fee will be extra. If you need references, check w/Kennyboy, Lazerbyte, D-lite, insaneclown, robert wallace, mystic flame.. I have other...
  2. M

Looking for PS1 games

I'm interested in the following: Suikoden 1 & 2 Valkyrie Profile Persona 1 & 2 Klonoa Pandemonium 1 & 2
  3. M

FS-Saturn Street Fighter Collection

For sale is the 2 disc set Streetfighter Collection for the Sega Saturn. It includes the discs only, no box or manual available. I'll take $20 including shipping. I have several references from this board if needed.
  4. M

**UPDATED**Sega Saturn games for sale***great prices**

Games(boxed w/manuals-US unless otherwise specified) Nights w/analog controller-$10 Legend of Oasis-$10 Nightwarriors: Darkstalkers Revenge-$10 Baku Baku Animals-$10 Fighting Vipers-$10 Three Dirty Dwarves-$10**PENDING** Panzer Dragoon-$7 Fire Pro Wrestling S: Six Man Scramble-jap-$10 Willy...
  5. M

**EVERYTHING SOLD**FS: PS1 imports/Hermie Hopperhead & others

All games complete w/manual, case & in good shape: Hermie Hopperhead Motor Toon Grand Prix 2 Toukon Retsuden 1, 2 and 3(aka New Japan Pro Wrestling-**these games were made by Yukes before the started the Smackdown series & are much more realistic than the WWF Smackdown series**) Make me...
  6. M

FS: NGPC bundle/PS1 imports incl Hermie Hopperhead & others

Ok, I'm finally ready to sell. Here's what I have: PS1 imports Hermie Hopperhead-$30 Motortoon Grand Prix 2-$20 Toukon Retsuden(aka New Japan Pro Wrestling) 1, 2 and 3***package deal-all 3 for $40**** ***All PSX games are in great shape & come w/game/case & manual*** Neo Geo Pocket Color...
  7. M

WTB: Tales of Destiny for PSX

Let me know if you have this item and want to sell it.. It must be complete w/manual & case & in good shape.
  8. M

WTB: Tales of Destiny 1(Psx)/complete

Let me know if you have this & how much..
  9. M

Excellent seller alert**pixeljunkie**

Just wanted to say this guy is a credit to the forums! He is an excellent seller! All items were FAR better than expected and he even threw in some free merchandise as well. Excellent, fast communication & wonderful packaging as well. PLEASE don't hesitate to deal with him in the future. He...
  10. M

WTB: Tales of Destiny 1(psx) US version

Let me know if you have this and want to part with it.
  11. M

FS: Saturn/PS1/PS2 games

**please delete** ***deleted by MRBIG7*****
  12. M

FS: Modded PS2 & Japanese Wrestling games

I have a Modded US PS2(Magic Chip 3.1) that plays US games,import games & burned games as well. It is complete w/box,styrofoam,instructions,1 original controller, ac cables & power cord. I'm also throwing in the following 2 EXCELLENT japanese wrestling games: King of Colliseum Red(Spike) &...
  13. M

FS: King of Colosseum Red & All Star Pro Wrestling 3/PS2

These are 2 of the best import wrestling games you can buy for the PS2.. Case, instructions & discs are all in excellent shape.. Will sell one or both(I can give a better deal for both).. Send me your offers... PS: I'll include printed translations w/the games as well.
  14. M

**Hentai Sama**Excellent Seller Alert!!!

Just an fyi giving props to a GREAT SeLLER!!! Hentai Sama is wonderful to deal with! Very prompt emails & items were better than expected.. Thanks for a great deal! To all potential buyers, buy with confidence from this man.. Thanks again!!:buttrock:
  15. M

Wanted: PSX Lunar Eternal Blue Complete

Looking for the Lunar Eternal Blue Complete w/all the extras intact. LMK if you have one & want to sell it.. It would be shipped to Ohio...