Recent content by MidnightPhreak

1. MidnightPhreak

MidnightPhreaks Pre-Neo Geo Collection/Setup

Will do! Just ordered parts for the PC; - SILVERSTONE SUGO SG13 - ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1660 Twin Fan - Intel i5 10600KF - NZXT Kraken M22 Liquid CPU Cooler - 16gb ddr4 (Dual channel kit) - Mini-ITX board w/ Wifi 6+BT5.0 - EVGA SuperNOVA GA 650W Power Supply, 80 PLUS Gold, Fully Modular -...
  2. MidnightPhreak

Thanks dude! Have this badboy on the way! (Samsung 1440p Panel, All Sanwa Parts, No Pandora's Box upgrades added) So excited :D
  3. MidnightPhreak

cheers, its already component, so the retrotink scart2comp gives me the same thing without modding :)
  4. MidnightPhreak

Neo Geo 3

Just have SNK license a FPGA NeoGeo AES/MVS/CD Core, put it in a mini AES shell, with usb ports for controllers, have Wifi/Eth so you can purchase/dl any of the AES/MVS/CD games, and use rollback netcode so you can play multiplayer. Have it come with 20 standard games and a free pass for 10 of...
  5. MidnightPhreak

Got my Console setup in better shape, still not to happy with the little tv shelf I picked up, looked much bigger in the ad. Might just bite the bullet and make myself on out of 2x4 and vinyl wrap. But its a lot cleaner than it was! Got the SD2SNES in my NTSC Snes, got the NeoSD Pro in my...
  6. MidnightPhreak

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Finally showed up! Managed to order a NeoSD Loader last night at 1am (zzzZzZz) and also got a Satiator too, so the MODE is going in my Dreamcast!
  7. MidnightPhreak

NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Anyone order in the new Batch recieve theirs yet? I ordered a Neo SD Pro AES and a MODE early March.
  8. MidnightPhreak

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Finally showed up! :D WEEE!!!! I'll need to do the RGB Bypass, pretty severe jailbars, but other than that working great :D EDIT: Also down on the CD Pad doesnt work. I'll take it apart on the weekend and clean all the contacts with Deoxit. And I think the memory card is dead, but...
  9. MidnightPhreak

The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

So since the death of Verse in XIV that ressurected a lot of the old fighters, I think that Chris, Shermie and Yashiro were ressurected, but were ressurected without the Orochi Blood. I love the orochi saga but I would love to have the New Face/Orochi Team either, not have the orochi link...
  10. MidnightPhreak

What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

My old go to, Roulette Select Team, Pick the Character you know the least as 1st each fight, and try for a 1CC!
  11. MidnightPhreak

What 1 Game NEEDS a Port?

Guardian Heroes to a platform like Steam/PC, rather being locked to Xbox.
  12. MidnightPhreak

Roker plays the Sega Saturn (various early impressions)

So this isn't a "you're wrong about Guardian Heroes" post, because of course everyone has their likes and dislikes but I think a lot of people dislike Guardian Heroes initially because they're thinking about it like a Beat em up like Double Dragon, Golden Axe or Legend of Success Joe the GOAT...
  13. MidnightPhreak

What is the game you play the most in Neogeo?

Probably KOF97,98,99,2002. I play KOF97 for the story and endings (Also nostalgia, I was in Japan when it was released and seeing all the hype and advertising for it, was INSANE), 98 for practice and random select 1CC. KOF99 when I feel like something different from the Orochi Saga entries...
  14. MidnightPhreak

NeoSD Pro CD support thread

Would love to see FF2,3,S, RB1,RBS, RB2, KOF 94 - 99 added as their CD Arranged Soundtracks are amazing.
  15. MidnightPhreak

Yep, just packing her up now, HornheaDD, Cheers! ;P Thx wataru330! Oh wow, I feel a little better about my gaming nook now, Cheers! :) But a Windy II is a pretty sweet Cab :D Ah damn thats one of the early onces I forgot to add. Thanks lachlan :)