Recent content by Mehunglo

1. Mehunglo

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

Fatal Fury all the way!
  2. Mehunglo

Violent women

I had neighbors like that, ridiculously loud fights and then ridiculously loud sex!
  3. Mehunglo

FS: MVS Carts

Yup
  4. Mehunglo

FS: MVS Carts

Disregard post
  5. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

On the 4 slot I used an older diag. and no jumbled graphics and was able to see this error. . This is my cart. . Tried it in 2 of the 4 slots, same error. Out of curiosity I removed the M1 eprom and still got the same error. Has my M1 been bad all this time? I've cleared the backup ram...
  6. Mehunglo

Neo Diagnostics ROMs

I have a couple of boards that I've been working on that play games fine, but have no game audio. They both have sound in hardware test without game, but not with game inserted. The 2 slot I had in my dedicated cab, was working fine, turned it on one day, no audio. No battery leakage but still...
  7. Mehunglo

WTB: 360 power brick- found

I'm looking for an official Microsoft 203W working power brick. :buttrock:- found
  8. Mehunglo

WTB: Unibios 2.3 (found)

Anybody have one for sale. (found) :buttrock:
  9. Mehunglo

FS: Neo cd system and games

Front loader works great, comes with power supply and controller. 100 + shipping neo cd small controller- 30 shipped Neo cd games All cd game prices shipped NEW English Pulstar – 75 King of Fighters 94 - 20 King of Fighters 97 – 25 Real Bout Fatal Fury – 25 Samurai Shodown 2 - 10 Samurai...
  10. Mehunglo

Buy my last few MVS titles!!!

Paypal only, ship in U.S., no boots. Gamer quality World Heroes Jet Baseball Stars Professional Samurai Shodown Burning Fight Art of Fighting SOLD Ninja Combat Samurai Shodown World Heroes World Heroes 2 Fatal Fury Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury 3 King of the Monsters Art of Fighting Will...
  11. Mehunglo

2 slot /no sound

2 slot was working, I turn it on no sound, games boot fine no Z80 error, I run hardware sound test, no sound with game in, there is sound with game out, I reset backup ram still nothing. I install cap kit, still nothing. What should be the next step? I'd appreciate the help.
  12. Mehunglo

FS: Many games different formats, come look!

No trades & I only ship in U.S. 23 gameboy & Gameboy color games. Going quackers is complete with box,so is Looney tunes collector alert, 2nd. wario land 3 is Euro, but plays the same as U.S. $5 each http://yfrog.com/6lp8180052j http://yfrog.com/hqp8180051j PS1 games...
  13. Mehunglo

FS:Jaguar/PS3/TG16/Gb&GBC/SNES/3DO

27 gameboy & Gameboy color games. I want to sell them as a lot first. Going quackers is complete with box, 2nd. wario land 3 is Euro, but plays the same as U.S. Will ship in medium flat rate box. make offer Super NES and mini, each comes with 2 controllers, av cable, power supply, game. 40...
  14. Mehunglo

FS: MV1FZS w/game-- 70 shipped, price lowered-sold

works great. :buttrock: sold I'll even throw in Samurai Shodown
  15. Mehunglo

FS:PS3 games

FS:PS3/3DO/SNES/GB/GBC/JAGUAR/TG16.. etc.. 27 gameboy & Gameboy color games. I want to sell them as a lot first. Going quackers is complete with box, 2nd. wario land 3 is Euro, but plays the same as U.S. Will ship in medium flat rate box. make offer Super NES and mini, each comes with 2...