Recent content by Marco's Arms Dealer

1. Marco's Arms Dealer

Price Check on NGP Games

These games been sitting in my room doing nothing and I realize I am no longer a collector of Neo Geo Items. All have Instruction Books and Clamshells. I have Fatal Fury 1st Contact Puzzle Bobble mini - Japan Metal Slug 1 and 2 Biomotor Unitron Faselei! Sonic Cotton Match of the Millennium...
  2. Marco's Arms Dealer

360 and HDTV

....yeah...I just got my HDTV and I had 360 for about three months. I felt like those three months were just a waste and I feel retarded for not have a HDTV. Better days are here for me.
  3. Marco's Arms Dealer

anyone think Samsung LN-T3253H 32" is good or is there something better

yeah I am looking forward to removing my 20" brick t.v. out of my room. I been reading reviews, from here and there, this T.v. was commented alot, I am looking for a 32" nothing bigger nothing smaller. Anyone got any better recommendations or is this the 32" god? yeah just playing 360 only in...
  4. Marco's Arms Dealer

PS:U, maybe getting into it.

So anyone here in this forum play this game if so is it still alive in the xbox live area, or just a rental and play the story mode for Phantasy Star. oh yeah is it worth 10 bucks a month? So far for me pros and cons fer story. Pros: on the fly equips/items palette is pretty awesome, it's...
  5. Marco's Arms Dealer

Xbox Live fer the 360

I was reading the xbox live in silver and gold, so for silver you can play all the multiplayer games or am I on crack and need to get gold? Nub powah, M-A-D
  6. Marco's Arms Dealer

Xbox 360 wireless

Hey all, got on a question, I was wondering what is better to buy and if indeed works or worked better? Microsoft $100 wireless or some third party USB wireless. Some punk at wal-mart told me third parties said they are weaker for the 360 and lags after 15mins for 2mins then goes back to...
  7. Marco's Arms Dealer

5 years in the making and I need help.

When I lived in Vegas, I was collecting MVS games, to get to my goal of owning a cabinet, back then I was a moron working at a movie theater. Now, I am still a moron but with a job with benefits and better pay, and getting my taxes soon so why not complete my dream in owning a MVS cabinet...
  8. Marco's Arms Dealer

I broke down and got myself a LCD flat screen

christ this thing is bright as hell, then my old 17 inch sony, got an Acer 19 inch AL1914 fer $270 it's has an alright refresh, just wondering now I ever lived without this. I am like a geek in a candy store and also got a gig stick of ram, x700 radeon(it's in my xpress slot), a trackball (down...
  9. Marco's Arms Dealer

I feel great...

http://www.youtube.com/?v=a9Vn_IkvbGI I know most of you seen this but just wondering if Nutrigrain can make you feel that great?
  10. Marco's Arms Dealer

hey Phoenix AC problem

did you have a guy called Derwin living in your town....cause he talked about Alaska when I first met him.
  11. Marco's Arms Dealer

WOO! PSP POST!

oh snap! I just posted on my PSP! M-A-D :loco:
  12. Marco's Arms Dealer

AC:WW Friend Code List

AC:WW FC List (updated 1-24-06) Ok, here it goes, I am making first post list. If there were problems I put a bubble next to your name and about the problem, if anyone is having problems with anyone in this group, please post it and I'll make a black list. Marco's Arms Dealer Name: Tj Town...
  13. Marco's Arms Dealer

WTB PS2 Gitaroo man..

at a cheap price, CD only that's ok better not have scratch marks, I am not paying some SOB on ebay or amazon at their @$$ f*** price, that is just preying there. Oh well shoot me a PM and tell me the price.
  14. Marco's Arms Dealer

How do I do DVD to my PSP?

I do I put my movies from my dvds into my PSP?
  15. Marco's Arms Dealer

Max Media Manager

just wondering if this is a good one, how long do converting video usually take, or did I just get this for the wire?