Recent content by londongeezeruk

1. L

Pocket reversi UK

See that the real value of this item is about to be realised. I got mine from Ebay about 2 years back for £28, I see the one on Ebay at the moment is at £72 after just 1 day!!! Good luck boys, Will this be the first to break the £100 barrier!
  2. L

NGPC Koi Koi Mahjong + Nig ron pa

Does anyone have these games Pocket games or know where i can get them?? Thanks
  3. L

Sonic NGPC

Hi guys, I need a English sonic NGPC cart, Not bothered if it's boxed, Can anyone help?? PM me :)
  4. L

Neo Geo system

Hi guys, You have probably been asked this 101 times, But i am fairly new to the AES scene, Been on the pocket board a lot, I have a friend going to Japan later this month and want him to buy me a AES system, Can you guys tell me the differents between the different systems, I keep seeing Gold...
  5. L

Xworldimports, anyone heard of them?

Does anyone know where the above company is based or has anyone dealt with them? I ordered some Samba de amigo plush toys for my girlfriend and i have not recieved the items 2 months later, So it looks like i have been ripped off!
  6. L

Pictures of the following games needed

Can anyone here please Email me pictures of the following games: Dokodemo Mahjong Mezase! Kanjiou Hanafuda Doujoiu Koi Koi Mahjong Many Thanks Graham_Honey@hotmail.com
  7. L

Neo Geo games wanted/Trade

Hi people i have the following Neo Geo pocket games for trade, All are English clamshell releases and complete, Apart from Bikkuriman 2000. For Trade: Pac-Man (Comes with cross ring), Card fighter clash SNK, Card fighter clash Capcom, Match of the millennium, Bikkuriman 2000 - Viva! Pocket...
  8. L

Englsih ClamShell NGPC games for trade

Hi people i have the following Neo Geo pocket games for trade, All are English clamshell releases and complete, Apart from Bikkuriman 2000. For Trade: Pac-Man (Comes with cross ring), Card fighter clash SNK, Card fighter clash Capcom, Match of the millennium, Bikkuriman 2000 - Viva! Pocket...
  9. L

Delsol 2

Does anyone on here know thye NEOP number for this game?? Many Thanks
  10. L

JAP NGP games

I am after any Jap NGP games which i don't have, Does anyone have any to offer? Willing to pay a good price, But not a stupid one! :)
  11. L

Need Pics of rare Jap games

Can anyone post me some pics of rare jap games. Thanks
  12. L

wrestling Madness

Can anyone tell me if this game was ever released and if so is it a Euopean version of big bang pro wreslting?
  13. L

Japanese release list

Hi people, Long time no see. Does anyone know where i can find a full release list for NGP?? I am mainly after Japanese releases, Also does anyone know the total amount of games released?? (EG Last blade counting as 1 release not as 2, English and jap release) <--- Hope you understand :)
  14. L

GP32 Gamepark

Any of you guys know anything about this system?? Looks really cool but a bit pricey. Connect to the net with it wireless multiplayer gaming ETC. Check it out. P.S. this link is really slow at times. <a href="http://www.gp32.com/english/main.asp"...
  15. L

MVS Wiring

I posted earlier about the MVS sound problem i have connecting a 2-Slot Neo Geo board to standard jamma harness. I hear that running it on a standard jamma harness can cause problems with the board itself. The only solution i have found so far without rewiring is that i brought a pair of...