Recent content by lill-c

1. L

Neo mini cab.

Does anyone know what 13" monitor was used in the neo mini cab? I have one that has issues and it doesn't have any stickers on it so I can't get a cap kit for it.
  2. L

Neo mini cab monitor problem.

I have a mini Neo cab that hasn't been used in a while. When I turned it on the picture on the 13" monitor was about half the normal size. I tried adjusting it but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. L

DS lite help!

Could someone please tell me the value of R38 under the right trigger button? Thanks!
  4. L

Interest Check for these shooters

Don't know the going price for them so shoot an offer. Batrider PCB SOLD! Ikaruga GD Rom and key SOLD! Thanks.
  5. L

Price check for these shooters

What are the going prices for these shooters? I maybe looking to sell them. Dimmahoo Batrider Ikaruga GD rom & key Thanks!
  6. L

Does anyone else use an N-Gage?

Picked up a few of these phones over the last month. I have 3 of the first gen and two of the QDs. Just wanted to know if people still game on them?
  7. L

Virtua Golf with custom wired panel to interface with capcom I/O

Does any one have a how to for this? Thanks.
  8. L

FS Boarder Down & Ikaruga Naomi GD Roms

Boarder Down GD rom and key SOLD! Ikaruga GD rom and key ON HOLD! Just add the paypal fee of 3%. Pay today and it ships out to you the next day. Thanks..........
  9. L

Jap top loader Neo CD & CDs.

Does anyone have any interest in a Jap Neo CD with region switch and games? This is an old pic but I can take a new one if need be. There a few more CDs that are not in the pic. I would like to sell it as a bundle. How does $275 shipped sound?
  10. L

FS Naomi & ST-V Carts(Gunspike added)

All work 100% so buy NOW! Spawn $80 shipped, Gunspike with art $95 shipped and Guardian Force $80 shipped add 3% paypal fee.
  11. L

FS Raiden Fighters PCB

Raiden Fighters PCB $115 + 3% paypal. shipped in US.
  12. L

What to do before you get new tires!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRX0mA_ZCio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmttx7jBk2I :loco: :buttrock: And yes it is me!
  13. L

Monitor trim pots.

I have a few trim pots that need replaced on a monitor. Does anyone know where to pick some up at?
  14. L

Naomi problem

I was playing Ikaruga the other day and got to level 4 and the screen whent black. I turned the power off and then back on and booted it back up. I got to level 4 agian and aroud the same spot and same thing. I looked at the mobo and the leds (green and red) inside that you can see through the...
  15. L

FS Radiant Silvergun STV

For sale Radiant Silvergun ST-V cart works 100%.SOLD! Taito F-3 mobo and Pop n Pop cart and art SOLD!!!!!!! Gun Spike Naomi Cart and art $110 shiped in US. Please add 4% for pay pal. Thanks