Recent content by Lagduf

1. Lagduf

Arcademan Master of Birthdays it's your turn!

Happy Birthday to the one true warlord of Clow.
  2. Lagduf

Alec Baldwin Brandon Lee'd someone

Man I don’t even know who half the under 30 “celebs” are. Especially if they’re a fake “internet” celebrity.
  3. Lagduf

I can’t remember which shitty SoCal county it is (LA probably) but only like 400 people out of a population of millions had permits. They were all financial supporters of the sheriff. For a pleb. It still seems like there is some strange or conflicting reporting where they keep saying live...
  4. Lagduf

Someone tried to kill Takeshi Kitano

Damn your fair, reasoned assessment. Damn you.
  5. Lagduf

Someone tried to kill Takeshi Kitano

Why didn’t they run over the attacker?
  6. Lagduf

Yeah I think I only I have about 1L beer left. I might go to the bar tomorrow. See what kind of skanks are there and hopefully make some self destructive decisions.
  7. Lagduf

I live in California. A license to carry is at the discretion of the chief law enforcement officer. In California one must have “good cause” to carry a concealed firearm. In my county “self defense” is not an acceptable good cause. So no, I don’t. The couple times I’ve fallen I wouldn’t want...
  8. Lagduf

Official NG.com Dune: Part One Thread

I only own Will Smith Films on VHS.
  9. Lagduf

I love ID4.
  10. Lagduf

Yeah, what happened to Baldwin (and the dude who pulled the trigger on Lee) would fuck you up. Bad. Once I owned a firearm, and especially a handgun, the idea of pointing even a realistic looking fake gun at someone made me extremely uncomfortable. Guns are just not the kind of shit you fuck...
  11. Lagduf

What are some pre-1996 intelligent popcorn films.
  12. Lagduf

Anyway, I just rage when people do stupid shit with guns. This is how I’m going to get my guns taken away by the state 😭
  13. Lagduf

Hate is a strong word. I saw the film when I was 12 so of course I loved. It’s a terrible film, of course, but I never regret revisiting it.
  14. Lagduf

BB, I agree their terminology is incorrect. A prop gun should be replica (ie fake) gun. In this context they mean it is a gun intended to be used in a film and not fired in anger. Of course it’s a real gun. There is no conspiracy. As Lithy pointed out before the media are just idiots...
  15. Lagduf

I always complain when I get pay for my labor.