Recent content by kogami

1. K

Samurai Shodown V Perfect/Final Edition extracted data

Digmac could you share with us all the illustrations that are in the game? It would be very nice of you :) I keep all its archives in my PC because I collect them
  2. K

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

It's logo that is protected by SNK NGDevTeam bypassed the problem with the inscription "AES Advenced entertainment system" Even Neobitz used the same writing for their game JoshProd also this would make the whole homogeneous on our shelf :)
  3. K

Xeno Crisis coming to Neo Geo

Hello, For the graphic chart it would be possible to have the same as the NGdevteam at the level of logos to have the same slices because I'm not too fan of your logo.
  4. K

PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Shippend me too in DHL :D 3/30 for me
  5. K

Someone got news about SSDS3 shipments?
  6. K

I'm already 208GB of game HuCard/CR-Rom², and I still miss some CD-Rom² games.
  7. K

I finally received my 4 consoles PC Engine CoreGrafX I&II after more than 2 months of shipping from Japan ship, it came back to me at 40 € per console on average. I bought a Micro SD Card Samsung 256GB EVO PLUS 103e to Amazon and I just ordered for the PCE Super SD System 3!!! I will put...
  8. K

I want to download the complete full set CD-Rom², I chose as team "redump.org", someone could certify me that their ISO is compatible with the PCE Super SD System 3? **EDITED BY ROT....**
  9. K

If I order in the evening, sending would be done by May at the latest?
  10. K

It is still possible to place an order? Will there be enough stock for new orders?