Recent content by Kiken

1. Kiken

FS: Einhaender, Ranger X, Grind Stormer, R-Type 3 and more!

Cross-posting this from Shmups.com. So it's time for me to part ways with some stuff that's simply been collecting dust on my shelves. Prices are in USD, please add $10 shipping for domestic or $20 for out-of-country. Everything will be mailed out in boxes (no flat pack envelope mailers) with a...
  2. Kiken

Assorted PS1 and GBA games for sale

I'm selling some stuff. Some of it has sold already, but what's still available is listed below: PS1: Saiyuki ($10) SOLD KOF 95 ($5) SOLD GBA: Lilo & Stitch ($4) box has a slight dent on one side Klonoa Empire of Dreams ($7) SOLD 360: Samurai Shodown Sen ($5) SOLD Saturn: Hori Real...
  3. Kiken

US release of Raiden IV now official

UFO finally got their act together. The game is scheduled to release stateside in August. No mention yet as to whether or not it will be NTSC U/C region-locked like US RFA was.
  4. Kiken

NGPC and MVS carts for sale

The following games are for sale (prices already include shipping via FedEx): Samurai Showdown 2 (US): $25 Memories Off Pure (JP): $20 Gekka No Kenshi (JP): $30 Tsunagete Pon (JP): $15 (comes in snap-case) Tsunagete Pon 2 (JP): $15 Metal Slug 1st Mission (US): $15 Metal Slug 2nd Mission...
  5. Kiken

Talespin & Darkwing Duck on DVD

Coming August 29th, punks!
  6. Kiken

The Neo Geo Shooting Special

Finally, after about 2 months of planning and editing, this project is complete and available for download. The show is 80 minutes long (490 Megs) and reviews the 16 shmups on the Neo (I spend about 4 minutes with each game): http://www.archive.org/details/NeoGeoShootingSpecial Please enjoy...
  7. Kiken

Neo Geo Shooting Special

Recently, I've been very inspired by Yakumo's Retro-Core show, especially the Sega Saturn Shooting Special. I figured, why not do one for the Neo-Geo? There are several shmups on the system, and most people are only familiar with a handful of them. I plan to cover all 15 of the "accepted" Neo...
  8. Kiken

Selling: CPS2 Blue "Aliens Vs Predator"

This is the complete kit: A+B US Blue Board Character move-listing marquee Capcom logo sticker Instruction sheet Huge overhead AVP marquee Everything, except for the instruction sheet, is in fantastic condition. I'm asking US $250, however, price is negotiable. Please e-mail or pm me...
  9. Kiken

Neo Geo CD "I/O READ ERROR 002"

I decided to play some Metal Slug this evening, and about halfway through level 2, the music cut out and I could hear a constant click-click-click coming from the drive (I have a standard top-loader unit). I got to the end of the level, waited for it to begin loading the next stage and the...
  10. Kiken

Metal Slug 2 highscores

I was wondering if anyone out there had the Japanese high-score listings for MS2... I've been very interested in comparing my top obtained score and my top feasible score with theirs'. Thanks
  11. Kiken

Metal Slug 2 hostage rescue

After reaching a dead-end elsewhere, I'm posing this question to the Neo-phytes... In Metal Slug 2, is there are bonus hostage located in stage 6? By the term "bonus hostage" I'm referring to either Rumi Aikawa or Ichimonji Hyakutarou (each of whom grant 30,000 for their rescue). I have thus...